Eternal Lands Official Forums
Tropicano

Eternal Fantasy

here are some screeners, we should have a playable beta version done by friday

done by friday of what next year cuz thats what its turnng out to....am i missing somthing?? :P:P

ok......does anyone kno wut is going on becuz lmao ive been waiting for this game to come out and...well u guys said it would be done a long long time ago.. im sory for nagging but wut is going on? is it finished yet? lol real old topic sry admin for bringing this topic back up... :huh::):)

i thought it was implied when we didnt say anything about it for 4 months

Many of us most likely took the meaning as it was being worked on hard...

Still would have liked to play it ;) But hey, I don't use Windoze, so I can't do anything with it, even if I had the code...

(@sparhawk: I like your siggie! follow it every day if I can! Yay for the Dutch skaters!)

didnt trop tell everyone that his hard drive died and the game died with it due to no back up files saved anywhere else?

well if one of them have any back ups of the game and if they want to pass them along to me i would be more then happy to finish it up

lol its easyer said then done I am willing to pick up where they left off but they have to contact me with the info and files

more then happy to carry it all out

But if i start from scratch my verson would probly go alot different frrom theres I am not as 'oldbie' as they are but I have been around long enof to leave a semi amusing game

this game isnt happening, end of story ;D

There are no left over files of this game so dont bother asking

if you want the concepts trop and i had you can talk to either of us, i have no problem with it, and im sure trop doesnt.

and if you have written a research paper on brave new world send to me via PM asap because mines due tommorow