Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aira

Computer Nerd

Ugh! Today, the most horribly horribly embarassing thing happened to me today. I was speaking for a group of people today. My friend started up a conversation about "How much is TOO much for a pair of jeans". So, naturally my debating skills went into full throttle. I stood up, approached the podium and took out my notebook.

After a few minutes of copying down people's prices and how much they like to pay, I started in with my opinions.

{I won't boor you with the full story, so I'll skip the debate dialog}

So, then after I had finished up and everyone had settled down once more, a much more entertaining conversation was brought up. This was about something like playing too much on the computer.

Then, a few of my friends went over to the side and started jibbering away at the "You know you play on the computer too much when ..." game. So, listening to both conversations at once, I had picked up a very funny phrase.

Bursting out laughing I called out (Litterally said) "Laugh out loud!!!".

I had snapped a hand over my mouth when I realized everyone was looking at me oddly, and as my hand dropped away I simply grinned and went back to talking again.

Then, somewhere around Lunch Break, I was talking to Stormy... and her sense of humor matches mine. So, naturally she gets me into a pretty good fit of laughter.

I did the same thing. I called out "Laugh out Loud!!!". That time I just walked to the bathroom, sloshed water on my face, and resumed the day without talking much.... well, untill 5th to 6th period when I was pretending my life was a musical. (I went down the hall singing what ever I said... adding occasional lines of dialog where it needed conversation). I sang all through school the rest of the day... but that's not the point of this thread.

You see how you can get me side tracked so easily!!! x.x

Anyways, I think that I MUST be too much of a computer nerd, to have said "Laugh out Loud" when I laugh.

:sighs:

Oh well...

:)

heres a tip dont laugh at anything works for me and every1 thinks im a dull boring retared type of person....

i woulda said lol tho not laugh out loud

hm..i would never say it, but that is a pretty funny story.....i just can't, i mean..hm..it doesn't feel right to say "laughing out loud" when you laugh, or even "L-O-L"....only feels ok to type it :)

I don't say 'lol' but I do say 'brb' once in a while...

Well, it's just that it sorta slipped out. I say lol and brb and omfg way too many times that I'm applying it to real life now.

Wow... my life could be a computer game, if you think of it that way.