Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsu

bag jumper

Guest fsu

i died and lost everythins and gink_s_fighter toke everything i had steel shield and steel 2 egde and 3 k omg i think im gonna quit now this is stupid...plz admin get my stuff back

first off, going to portland when you will die to a goblin is dangerous, as you now know. gink offered your stuff back when you returned. and admin will not get involved

to continue the offences

1. as said before going in portland with 20- defense is more of a death wish than a money maker..

I offered items back in a bag what you did was just walk away

Im getting a video screen card so i can tape everything i do on eternal lands for now on for admins to view to make sure i did nothing wrong all day...

4. if your a whiner and just wanna quit because you lost pretty much nothing at all maybe you shouldnt play video games online then.. ive played most of the games on a computer and 95% of them let you die and lose ITEMS

You don't actually need vidcapture card. You can do it all with a shareware version of hypercam. Of course you need lots of hard drive space. It will also slow computer down somewhat depending how fast it is.

- Cedox

Guest fsu

well first off u didnt offer me anything back except a vegatable and the rest u kept so ur leing but it dont matter ... dont worry bout it its all yours :(