Twin chars..

What do you think about them.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about them.

• It's ok.
    • Should be forbidden.
    • I don' mind.

My opinion :

Twin chars should be forbidden. An ordinary player starts playing alone... for example a/d, twins start playing together and training together... After some time the're a/d 100/100 or so... They have huge p/c (50/80 or so) and don't care bout the monsters...but are gods on PK maps. And they still have great exp...I think that's not fair...especially when you compare it to 'normal' players.

:confused:

if you mean someone is playing 2 characters and is having them train PvP, that IS forbidden, and if we catch them, they will most likely lose both characters and/or get banned.

Yeah i think it sould be forbidden.

But let's say 2 characters have the same IP address (same router address) because 2 persons playing at the same time like my girlfriend and I, will it be considered as an outlaw?

why shouldl that be forbidden? Both Brisingammen and Shenriss train hard and are two very good players! They are individuals and can do whatever they want.

I sense jealousy!

Edited by kl4Uz

lmao dont cry man, like u didnt pvp urself either

187253[/snapback]

am i crying i pvped many times just i dont like it o.0 flufs rule :D btw dont cry shivar maybe entropy will give you back your thermal :P

on second thought, let them train as much as possible so they can be ready for KF smile.gif

:D :battleaxe: :battleaxe: :confused:

EDITED

why shouldl that be forbidden? Both Brisingammen and Shenriss train hard and are two very good players! They are individuals and can do whatever they want.

it sounds like I bought my stats or w/e :)

i didnt say that SHOULD BE FORBIDDEN , this is 1 possibility.. there are 2 anothers >.< read them coz i think u didnt

Edited by NitageR

i don't believe he means it that way, i think he's talking more along the lines of brisingammen and shenriss  :confused:

187248[/snapback]

What do you think?For Emtor it's not a problem but for us it is?

I'm sorry to be married with shenriss in real life, sorry to be declared on the same IP,sorry to have 2 computers at home,sorry to like mmorpg like my man,sorry to love EL a lot, and sorry to have time to play a lot!

We have chosen this way -pvp- to train now but we train with monsters too and do other things in game.

I don't think it should be forbidden ,many players are doing pvp ,it's not our fault if me and Shen are together ,and not 2 friend in 2 different town or house.

We have always been right players respecting other players and rules of the game,and if we disturb some "palyers" 'cause we work hard,i tell them "work harder".

(Sorry to have written so much but as my name is on this post ,i have to post an answer.)

i don't believe he means it that way, i think he's talking more along the lines of brisingammen and shenriss  :confused:

187248[/snapback]

notice he said twins, nothing about people playing from same IP  :D

187250[/snapback]

we are declared as same ip since:

post Jan 13 2005, 11:00 AM

Post #341

Wolf

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,655

hi, on my ip there is shenriss (me) and brisingammen (my wife)

we are 2 differents players, we used 2 differents ways and trained with monster a lot, we decided to train together only after 80-90 a/d and i think it's not forbidden if the both players play, i don't see any advantage, most are in hollidays now and can do same with a friend.

Yes i have a wife with same interrest as me and don't forget why we chose to train hard, only cause when we started some high players didn't spend their time run after newbie in pk for kill them, players had honor and don't attack other when they train with monster in pk, they didn't serp spawn and scam new players. I m fed up with bad attitude of some ruining the fun of this game.

If some have a doubt i'm agree give all proof wanted for the fact we are a couple of real players, you are also invited visiting us in real life, France is a nice country to visit.

I think we were always right in this game, if not i'd like to know how and appologies in advance for it.

Regards, Shenriss

edit is in red forget a word

Edited by shenriss

What do you think?For Emtor it's not a problem but for us it is?

I'm sorry to be married with shenriss in real life, sorry to be declared on the same IP,sorry to have 2 computers at home,sorry to like mmorpg like my man,sorry to love EL a lot, and sorry to have time to play a lot!

We have chosen this way -pvp- to train now but we train with monsters too and do other things in game.

I don't think it should be forbidden ,many players are doing pvp ,it's not our fault if me and Shen are together ,and not 2 friend in 2 different  town or house.

We have always been right players respecting other players and rules of the game,and if we disturb some "palyers" 'cause we work hard,i tell them "work harder".

(Sorry to have written so much but as my name is on this post ,i have to post an answer.)

187260[/snapback]

we are declared as same ip since:

post Jan 13 2005, 11:00 AM

Post #341

Wolf

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,655

hi, on my ip there is shenriss (me) and brisingammen (my wife)

we are 2 differents players, we used 2 differents ways and trained with monster a lot, we decided to train together only after 80-90 a/d and i think it's not forbidden if the both players play, i don't see any advantage, most are in hollidays now and can do same with a friend.

Yes i have a wife with same interrest as me and don't forget why we chose to train hard, only cause when we started some high players didn't spend their time run after newbie in pk for kill them, players had honor and don't attack other when they train with monster in pk, they didn't serp spawn and scam new players. I m fed up with bad attitude of some ruining the fun of this game.

If some have a doubt i'm agree give all proof wanted for the fact we are a couple of real players, you are also invited visiting us in real life, France is a nice country to visit.

I think we were always right in this game, if not i'd like to know how and appologies in advance for it.

Regards, Shenriss

edit is in red forget a word

187261[/snapback]

Don't worry, you guys are fine! :hiya:

thread closed.