Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Enyo

Domination of PK maps...

Guest Enyo

Last night emon2 and chickengeorge from the newly created <pro guild held a PK contest. I and most others in EL certainly would not nor did we participate due to the overwhelming power of the one player chickengeorge.

I've seen the same with past PK contest involving Shivar or SmoomS or DonPedro or other high level players.

Ghrae aka Kit said in the market channel whatever happened to the days when players or guilds banned together to bring the tough guys down.

I wasn't here back in those oldbie days however he made a brilliant point. It's time for players and guilds to come back to the PK maps in numbers, strength and force.. to bring down the ONE stronger player or two or three maybe..

Guilds working together being resourceful using all of their members to help them when a war, etc.. etc.. etc.. one or two who is harming.. another summoning.. another using magic such as mana drain or smite summoned or even heal summoned for your own summoned creatures and of course the stronger fighters doing the obvious and then even other restocking their fighters with srs, he, etc..

This could even be fun.. a scheduled war as an event..

Finally, if we have bullies in the game, it's only because we allow it. :P

And strategy.

Damage rings, Diss Rings, Summoned Fluffs & Chims!

And remember... Have Fun! If you don't, you've missed the point.

Don't forget SuicideTumie and his team of Lobber Bombers! Self Destruct and Mirror Skin can be beautiful, beautiful things!

I walk alone...that is, I am guildless, but I am in 50% support of this thing!

In other words...

Good luck, but if some high-level players get pissed, I had nothing to do with it! :P

In all seriousness, I say it sounds like fun, as long as, like kit said, it's just that...fun. There's a point when the conflict could reach so far as the person behind the computer screen, and coming from someone experienced in EL conflicts, that's just plain ugly.

Trust me, EL doesn't need that.

...Again.

Best of luck, and if I'm not able to make it, whenever it is, make sure to get some good screenies! :D

There just isn't any fun to it.....at least not for me.

If we did kill then so what? get items I already have many of?

And I don't need bragging rights over children.......i simply couldn't care less.

I don't drive a big suv nor do I spend countless hours trying to get my a/d to 100+..........it's big enough I dont need to compensate :P

And I don't need bragging rights over children.......i simply couldn't care less.

I don't drive a big suv nor do I spend countless hours trying to get my a/d to 100+..........it's big enough I dont need to compensate  :P

186840[/snapback]

But not big enough to understand. This isn't about going after teens or getting the prizes. I mean, hell, under your philosophy you don't even need to play this game.

This is about the challange of it and the fun of it. Finding a strategy to work. Working with others to be able to surmount the odds (no matter who you or what you're fighting).

I remember when guilds would get together to fight Clops. Some guildies would be casting remote heal. Others would carry Health Essences and Spirit Restoration potions for the fighters. Still others would be casting Harm. Did they NEED the drops? No. It was about fun. That's what I'm suggesting here.

alot low level people have no change to 100 a/d+

wel atleast no change to kill me :P

Last night emon2 and chickengeorge from the newly created <pro guild held a PK contest.  I and most others in EL certainly would not nor did we participate due to the overwhelming power of the one player chickengeorge.

I've seen the same with past PK contest involving Shivar or SmoomS or DonPedro or other high level players.

Ghrae aka Kit said in the market channel whatever happened to the days when players or guilds banned together to bring the tough guys down.

I wasn't here back in those oldbie days however he made a brilliant point.  It's time for players and guilds to come back to the PK maps in numbers, strength and force.. to bring down the ONE stronger player or two or three maybe..

Guilds working together being resourceful using all of their members to help them when a war, etc.. etc.. etc..  one or two who is harming.. another summoning.. another using magic such as mana drain or smite summoned or even heal summoned for your own summoned creatures and of course the stronger fighters doing the obvious and then even other restocking their fighters with srs, he, etc.. 

This could even be fun.. a scheduled war as an event..

Finally, if we have bullies in the game, it's only because we allow it.  :D

186820[/snapback]

We need SKA for this, his 'Great Wars' were teh classic :P

Guest Enyo
alot low level people have no change to 100 a/d+

wel atleast no change to kill me :)

186870[/snapback]

don't be so sure of that, shivar.. don't forget you were low level once too and it didn't stop you from attacking donpedro with other fighters as you do now. :P

don't be so sure of that, shivar..  don't forget you were low level once too and it didn't stop you from attacking donpedro with other fighters as you do now. :P

186873[/snapback]

Indeed, the bombers are not always yourself Shivar :)

bombers r easy :P

they have always red health, so i put serp off and harm :>

and im to ELite..

*lol* I already participated in "Get shivar out of Fort Baarg" contests and I died so many times and quickly, but it was still fun :blush: