Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ice

On Vacation, but can't log in

Hello everyone, I'm on vacation, but we chose a hotel that has free high speed internet, so that I would be able to play and socialize. The problem is I can not log in. I get message "cannot connect to server :( Press any key to try again" We will be here through Wednesday, and would really like to get some play time in if possible. I've talked with the hotels teckie's and they say everything is fine on their end. I can log onto the new test server at port 2002 and the old test server at port 2001, but not the El server at port 2000. Please help I think I'm going into withdraw! Thanks!!

Ice & Mrs_Ice

Sounds like there is a firewall that is blocking port 2000.  My 2 cents.

186185[/snapback]

Hmmmm well I've talked to "their" tech support ppl, and they assure me that it is not blocked. I'm using my laptop, that I normally use to play, so I know that it cannot be that either.... I guess I'm screwed, unless anyone has a suggestion to resolve this. Will check back in again later. Other wise I will see everyone once we get back home!

That happens to me a lot on here as well and this computer isn't old at all, and also has a high speed interent connection. All i do is keep on hitting a key and eventually get in :(

-Kat

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this