Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Gamer Overload

Well, it's still under construction (but there is a basic forums and a chatroom) check it out at Gamer Overload If that link doesn't work then go to Back up

Feel free to sign up on the forums but if you do CONTRIBUTE TO EM!!!!!!!!!! :) (P.S. the skin chooser on the forum might not work if your using IE, it hasn't for me...)

Hmmm... well with my 10th grade year the site will grow better (taking web design and intro to programming, along with networking :D ) And if anyone is good with PHP or CSS and would like to teach me... feel free :D (I'm a fast learner, but as I look at CSS codes... ugh) also I'm accepting Photoshop tutorials: AIM me at aerowind5 or YIM me at aerowind5 or MSN me at aerowind5@hotmail.com

Edited by Aerowind

am i glitching or something... DOMAIN NAME IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 5 MINUTES. thats what i get.

the backup thingie works.

Edited by Arthur

Hmmm... yeah my .tk site seems to act up for people :) I got it to work at my house and my friend's house but that's it, and just for a note, if your trying to get on my site at about midnight don't use the .tk (well I don't know for sure) but for most it turns up a blank white page

realy nice forum Aero, just needs more ppl and info and its cool

cmon ppl joins us, soon the forums will be full with usefull info, so join us and share some info, or get some gaming help.

Edited by Arthur

Heh, thanks, we just got a new layout now I just need to learn CSS and match the rest of the website with the forums =\

Well right now i made the forums match the website cause im awsome and so is this site so everyone join :omg:

Edited by Rebel

Heh Thanks :pinch:, and Rebel it still doesn't quite 'match' persay just a bit closer, when I said match, I mean MATCH :doze:

um, where the heck are the forums? I see no link to it (dont have macromedia (wont install on my ubuntu, cant even dl it on firefox), is this just a linux compatibility issue or any idea?

P.S. I get the top frame being Gamer overload, then a macromedia needed box, then the counter, then bottom frame of home and an explanation of the site, but no forum link or anything else

Edited by Pocal

Hmmm... I'll fix that... just give me time I've been working on my garage (cleaning it) so I haven't had time to do much to the site lately