Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gadai

Item progression

Just to suggest (and if this has already been suggested I apologise) that when an item is used from the quick slots on the right hand edge of the screen that the inventory items 'move up' one to refill. An example of this would be that if, for example, the top slot held food and the lower four all held potions (with my final inventory item being an empty vial) that each time I used a potion from the quick slots whatever was next in inventory would appear there instead.

Though - as previously stated - this has probably been suggested before.

So a rational for this would be:

Each column in the inventory window represents a pocket, pouch, or bag etc in/on your backpack.

The top item in each column is the top item in that pouch, and the easiest accessible. So the quick bar lists the top items in the various parts of your backpack.

However, when you pick up items, they would go to the top of the stack, and appear in the quick bar!

Of couse, what appears in the quick bar is a client side implementation, so could be completely configurable for individual preference.

Extending the capabilities of the quickbar has always been looked at sceptically so far, so you should check whether the Gods accept your idea. If so, just go implement it :mace:

Hehe Lachesis, I can use notepad to make HTML and thats about the limit of my 'programming' skills. Besides, the suggestions forum is supposed to be the place where new ideas are put forward for the mods to consider implmenting surely? :P