Eternal Lands Official Forums
KillerQween

So evil it just might work

I'd say...anyone who is posted in outlaws 3 or more times in a month, and the poster has logs/screenshots prooving their guilt...Make them pkable for a month. They would definitely think twice before repeating their actions again.

I'd say...anyone who is posted in outlaws 3 or more times in a month, and the poster has logs/screenshots prooving their guilt...Make them pkable for a month.  They would definitely think twice before repeating their actions again.

183785[/snapback]

You have the answer....so all I want to add is yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think it's already happening cuz eminem2004 has been PK-able for about 2weeks now. <_<

yeh dont be dissing eminem lol

and i was thinking how about in the game there was posters that said like:

Wanted

Outlaw: Blah Blah

Reason: Bagjumper (or sumthin)

and that could warn newbies too :(

Wow...if that were the case ...I would lov ehellspawn even more...I would practically live at the exit of the underworld! w00t!

:axeman_rune: :battleaxe_rune: :battleaxe: :bow_arrow::fire::devlish::evilgrin::medieval::mace: :pickaxe_rune:

I think this is somehow problematic since being an outlaw only means playing antisocial and breaking playerbased rules - not breaking game rules.

As long as the things that are reported in here (such as spawn stealing, bag jumping, scamming, whatever..) are allowed and part of the game, we should accept that.

Otherwise the borders between what is a allowed and what's not allowed will become vague and another source for irritation of the players.

Of course that doesn't mean, I think these outlaws don't deserve that kind of punishment imo :bow_arrow:

report me! report me!

;)

183996[/snapback]

So, you want to sit around for awhile unable to get experience?

Guest skaar
I think this is somehow problematic since being an outlaw only means playing antisocial and breaking playerbased rules - not breaking game rules.

As long as the things that are reported in here (such as spawn stealing, bag jumping, scamming, whatever..) are allowed and part of the game, we should accept that.

Otherwise the borders between what is a allowed and what's not allowed will become vague and another source for irritation of the players.

Of course that doesn't mean, I think these outlaws don't deserve that kind of punishment imo

full agree to that, as long someone not breaks the ingame rules he shouldn't get punished. outlaws section should be a help to all player's to get knowledge of baddies and their methods.

yes, because i dont train anymore :D

184179[/snapback]

or does all player flee and u won't get xp on kf ? :icon13:

report me! report me!

wasting of space in outlaws section :(

Edited by heretic3kand1