Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kala

Ideas for Items

I think that people are trying to be unique by getting P2P races and magic swords, but that's not really making them unique, because nowadays every other person is a draegoni or an orchan.

I think there should be a few items that there are only one of. They should be equipable, so that appearance will be unique. Ideas for items would be:

-The different colored capes that aren't being used

-Steel and Titanium Plate Armor, Cuisses, Greaves, and Helm

-A dunce cap

-A wand or staff

-Red slippers (Wizard of Oz, maybe teleport somebody to any map they want)

They would spawn randomly all over Seridia in bags, and the bag would not expire (if possible) unless somebody takes the item. When the person wearing the item is killed, it is dropped - not in the death bag, but spawns randomly.

There should be only one or two of such items in the game, and they should not be manufactured. People could charge a large amount of money for an item like this. The basis of this is in that if someone is willing to pay 150k for a book or 150 dollars for a name and race change and a colored sword, then they'll pay a million gc for something that nobody else has.

yeah we need uber cool rare items!

i say make a winebottle as a wepon just for looks it wont actualy add damage or subtract and wont break imagine training by whacking things with a wine bottle?

yeah we need uber cool rare items!

i say make a winebottle as a wepon just for looks it wont actualy add damage or subtract and wont break imagine training by whacking things with a wine bottle?

182375[/snapback]

They need to break.. it gives cause for a good old fashioned bar fight. :D