Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mr.Mind

legolas_01 and dark

Was bagjumped by legolas_01 and I contacted his guildmaster about this... here is the conversation.

[PM to elvenevil: Hey.. you gotta talk to me.]

[PM from elvenevil: ok i am talking to you now]

[PM to elvenevil: some asshole from your guild has bagjumped us twice now]

[PM from elvenevil: i was in a business meeting]

[PM from elvenevil: what is his name?]

[PM to elvenevil: legolas_o1]

[PM to elvenevil: he took les, matter ess, and a conjurer cape, some srs]

[PM to elvenevil: tried to contact you earlier but were afk]

[PM from elvenevil: let me look him up ok and what guild are you in?]

[PM to elvenevil: rich]

[PM to elvenevil: I suggest you have him return the items or your guild will have some serious problems in the near future.]

[PM from elvenevil: just waight a minute were still trying to figure out whos we aloud]

[PM to elvenevil: That you allow bagjumping at all is not acceptable.]

[PM from elvenevil: i was seeing if you are an aly of ours or not]

[PM to elvenevil: It shouldn't matter. So you ally bagjumping of non members?]

[PM to elvenevil: Non allies I mean..]

[PM from elvenevil: bag jumping and actualy anything that dosenot break the law of et is fine with us]

[PM to elvenevil: You've just set yourselves up for some serious problems.]

[PM from elvenevil: do i look like i care it's not against the law to bag jump is it?]

[PM to elvenevil: You'll care when no one deals with you.]

Guest Ghandi
Was bagjumped by legolas_01 and I contacted his guildmaster about this... here is the conversation.

[PM from elvenevil: let me look him up ok and what guild are you in?]

[PM to elvenevil: rich]

[PM to elvenevil: I suggest you have him return the items or your guild will have some serious problems in the near future.]

181861[/snapback]

Ok, this is SOO funny...ohh the drama...when 1 noob bagjumps another :w00t:. ok anyways, whats rick gonna do bout it? there merchants, they wouldn't gear up to take on anyone :battleaxe_rune: . Second, did he PK you and take stuff, or steal off the ground? Rofl, rich wont do a thing lego...the worst they'll do is...uhh ohh...Threaten you B) . Ok, well im out...see ya

Actually, I didn't even threaten them. I just warned them that if they keep following their own rules they'll have some problems. I was told they've been in existence for 1 week. I will gladly allow them to take our old reputation, as it seems they want it.

Ok, this is SOO funny...ohh the drama...when 1 noob bagjumps another :w00t:. ok anyways, whats rick gonna do bout it? there merchants, they wouldn't gear up to take on anyone  :battleaxe_rune: . Second, did he PK you and take stuff, or steal off the ground? Rofl, rich wont do a thing lego...the worst they'll do is...uhh ohh...Threaten you  B) . Ok, well im out...see ya

181868[/snapback]

Well you're in one hell of a position to throw around the word noob, especially while addressing a bagjumper like he's your beer drinking buddy. But hey, by all means, feel free to soil your not-so-great reputation by defending a bagjumper. The title of asshole looks amazing beside the name of a pacifist.

Is that actually Dark or is it a stolen tag? And why the hell is he the leader?

181865[/snapback]

Yeah its some new n00...erm...newbie guild B)

haha

Someone's alternate?.. He's pretty weak.

elvenevil

Main Attributes

Physique: 8/8

Coordination: 8/8

Reasoning: 8/8

Will: 8/8

Instinct: 6/6

Vitality: 6/6

Cross Attributes

Might: 8/8

Matter: 8/8

Toughness: 7/7

Charm: 6/6

Reaction: 7/7

Rationality: 8/8

Dexterity: 8/8

Ethereality: 7/7

Skills

Overall: 26/28

Attack: 12/12

Defense: 11/11

Magic: 0/0

Harvest: 28/28

Manufacture: 8/8

Alchemy: 8/8

Potion: 6/6

Summoning: 0/0

Crafting: 0/0

Edited by Mr.Mind

erm...zeynep/ghandi/judeboy or any other alts you may have. Who says rich has to do anything when other people happily will :)

181898[/snapback]

Good for you Halakermaker!!!!!!

Someone's alternate?.. He's pretty weak.

<cut>

181952[/snapback]

Obviously a resetter too... and still couldn't set his stats right (or maybe purposely set that way?) Seriously, who resets and STILL gets Reasoning, Instinct, and Vitality?

Bagjumped by them yet again! I lagged out in dp storage and cmelak stole 400 HEs from my bag. Not much, but its a fair warning to anyone who sees these people around.

How can they run a guild? Even I, the weakest person ever, could kill them... naked... without restore... while high... being double teamed...

Obviously a resetter too... and still couldn't set his stats right (or maybe purposely set that way?)  Seriously, who resets and STILL gets Reasoning, Instinct, and Vitality?

182131[/snapback]

Mmh... I don't reset, and I invest in Instinct and Vitality. So I can be the sexiest on EL. :D

Mmh... I don't reset, and I invest in Instinct and Vitality. So I can be the sexiest on EL. :)

182587[/snapback]

ok, sorry... didn't think anyone still used them... since some of what they affect isn't used, their effectiveness is rather limited atm compared to physique/coordination/will.

vitality ownz, if i wasnt a Pker.. i would take alot of it :)

I was merrily playing in the Rivan Warriors votd house, the game of summon/kill with Evalin. We were stocking up a bag with ingredients

-enter mr.legolas

This (insert series of bad words) was popping in and out of the room every 2 seconds and buzzing around waiting for us to exchange guard of the bag, like an oversized fly. This went on for roughly 15 minutes. I probably swore at him once or twice. :shame: