Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Luxutana

Eternal-Lands Save me in Real life

Guest Enyo
So, you actually think he's telling the total truth?  That he's a die hard gangster who just happened to continue playing EL which got him out of trouble with his 'thugz'?  That he's a 'straight up killa'?  Oh please, Enyo.  Even you can't be that naive.  :D

Or maybe you're a gangster too Enyo just 'stickin up 4 ya h0miez?"

:fire: [/horrible typing]

182228[/snapback]

well, one doesn't have to be mafia to be a gang.. there are some just regular kids who get caught up into gangs.. not enough attention from family at home, lack of self esteem, various other reasons.. i just prefer to believe something positive rather than negative until proven otherwise.

it's obvious he is a kid and even if he is not being truthful, i am happy to know that he is saying something positive about what el does for him.. so what if he wants a little attention.. don't we all? :D

Guest Enyo
He's a Texan, doesn't it make everything obvious? He's always right and if he's not, he'll start frightening you with CIA, FBI and other ridiculous things.

182306[/snapback]

lol :axeman_rune:

well, one doesn't have to be mafia to be a gang.. there are some just regular kids who get caught up into gangs.. not enough attention from family at home, lack of self esteem, various other reasons.. i just prefer to believe something positive rather than negative until proven otherwise.

it's obvious he is a kid and even if he is not being truthful, i am happy to know that he is saying something positive about what el does for him.. so what if he wants a little attention.. don't we all?

Yeah, him saying something about EL is great! Fantastic!

Making up BS to go with it is not.

He's a Texan, doesn't it make everything obvious? He's always right and if he's not, he'll start frightening you with CIA, FBI and other ridiculous things.

182306[/snapback]

I'd rather frighten them by saying you will run by their house naked if they don't agree to my way of thinking.

That'd be enough to scare anyone into compliance. :fire:

(Stupid stereotype)

Guest Enyo
Yeah, him saying something about EL is great!  Fantastic!

Making up BS to go with it is not.

182324[/snapback]

the point is that you don't know if it's BS or not.. :fire:

the point is that you don't know if it's BS or not..  :fire:

182330[/snapback]

Just read the first few posts in this thread -- he got debunked. :D

LOL he hasnt posted on this thread for some time, maybe "gangstaz make him bhutto go bust, mon" ( excuse the rasta, only gangspeak i know , and i know its old). *Takes his hat off* Homie shant've typed red. :)