The Real Console Poll

Which Console will you buy?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Console will you buy?

• Nintendo Revolution
    • X-Box 360
    • Playstation 3
    • None

I skimed though this and i'm reading a bunch about the Xbox 360 having better graphics than the PS3....After seeing all the stuff at E3 I don't know how anyone could say the Xbox 360 has better graphics than the PS3...

Especialy that one preview...though there are a ton of peopel argeuign wheather it is acutal game play or rendered video...but Sony is claiming that it was no rendered video, but acutal game play. I saw it ...and I was like WOW!

However...i probaly wont be gettign the PS3 and under no cercumstances woudl I even consider getting the Xbox 360.

I'm extremaly curiouse about the Revolotuion..but no details about it are out...it's hard to compare itw ith the other two...

Xbox 360 I think will

No the xbox 360 uses dual layer dvd's.

I skimed though this and i'm reading a bunch about the Xbox 360 having better graphics than the PS3....After seeing all the stuff at E3 I don't know how anyone could say the Xbox 360 has better graphics than the PS3...

Especialy that one preview...though there are a ton of peopel argeuign wheather it is acutal game play or rendered video...but Sony is claiming that it was no rendered video, but acutal game play. I saw it ...and I was like WOW!

However...i probaly wont be gettign the PS3 and under no cercumstances woudl I even consider getting the Xbox 360.

I'm extremaly curiouse about the Revolotuion..but no details about it are out...it's hard to compare itw ith the other two...

In terms of what you see with your eye, there is not hardly any difference between the xbox 360, and ps3. I have yet to see any revolution screens for me to pass judgment on that. Xbox does however have more processing power, but this could get into an argument about sony's cell chip. So instead leave you with a few screens and I'll just let you decide for yourself. (all ar ig screens)

X-box 360

Project Gotham Racing 3

Ninety Nine Nights

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Character render from Ghost Recon 3

Gears Of War

PS3

Lair

Resident Evil 5

Genji

Endless Saga

Gundam