Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Wood working

Ok, well i asked tanyia if this is a good idea and she said i quote "AWSOME!!!!" so here it is

Staffs:

To make a staff you need a new item, Called the carving kit. The take a couple tree branches you find on the ground and create a normal staff. If you want a magical staff you have to use a polished gem and a normal staff to create a magical one.

Ruby + staff = fire staff

Diamond + staff = Wind Staff

Spahire + staff = water staff

Emerald + staff = earth staff

now these arnt elemental weapons, rather, they enhance magic spells

like Fire staff = + harmefull spells

Wind = + healing spells

Water = + attack power of spells

Earth = + defensive spells

ok...done with that

Sheilds:

To make a sheild you take 5 boards made from wooden planks with another new item, The saw. then you need around 10-15 nails depending if its ehanced or normal. then you make a sheild. for a enhanced wooden sheild youll need iron and fe's but nothing special with elements.

Just a few ideas, feel free to add on or flame it. just had to say it.

well, roja said that what's currently crafting would become jewellery-making or something, and a new crafting skill will come using wood, bone, etc... so some of this may fit in there.

I'd go with air staff helping TP spells, and water healing, but otherwise it sounds good

the fire staff thing and stuff sounds allitle runescapeish id make up some fancy over the top non rsish name

Edited by sirdan

the fire staff thing and stuff sounds allitle runescapeish id make up some fancy over the top non rsish name

178860[/snapback]

its just a basic.

and tp spells dont need help since they dont have a power magic level, they just move you around

If Tanyia -umm i hope i spelled it correctly- says its 'AWSOME!!!!' then i think its awsome as well but i think that this idea of yours could be fixed up if we just put some more time into it. OHH OHH OHH you know what would be so cool?!?! it would be cool if you needed 1 of EACH essence to make it, AND depending on how much wood you put into it you can add more essences to it so that you may increase some power with cirtain essences/sigils decreasing the amount of ethereal points you use if you have like (example here)---->

ok you have 1 of each essence with 4 extra essence spaces here and you add 16 magic essences -4&16 get it?- and now every magic essence you have in a spell will take 2 ethereal points from the spell you are trying to conjuor -2&4 arent numbers annoying to see when school is out :D:( - i know this idea has a few flaws but ahh phooey lets try and come to a conclusion of this idea or something, but i like that idea -those NPC's think there so special because they can make things that we can't :angry2: lol j/k