Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yfel

No Sound, Bad glitch in rain

Ok i dont really "NEED" it fix but it is kinda annoying and if i can fix it all the better.. i lisened to all the sounds lighting and rain.. but in the game i cant turn them on.. i think the files are in the right dir so i dunno why..

another thing everytime it rains the graphics go bad.. like framework bad.. but this only happens when it rains... got any ideas what i could do? its problem from just bad files when i DLed but yet again i dunno

one more thing if there is any way to lighten the brightness of the game without messing with the whole PC color could you tell me how? i hate having to brighten my graphics then lower when i go websites and stuff.. i dont have a brightness button or nob on my monitor thanks

When it starts raining, the clouds darken the scky and everything gets darker like in real life.

As for the sound ... the sound system is currently being revamped and should work better for more people with the next release.

ummm... i have clouds off and thats not what i mean.. it doesnt go dark.. it looses all graphics.. like people go pure black.. bags have lines in them... the ground goes into like a 16 bit mode or something... trees go bulky and crazy looking.. its hard to explain but they just go into a lower frame look... its wierd

Depending on your gfx drivers, there is a setting somewhere in control panel, called "Gamma correction". Turn that one up, to get the correct colors.

You know, I might try that one...I have about the same probs, everything is WAAAAAY too dark on my monitor (even though I have the latest drivers for computer as monitor and my brightness is already at 100%)..

I'll try that some when I get home...:D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this