Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jjk

A bug or admin playing with my character.

i logged on and got flamed by rebel, cause i aperently muted him, when i did not. no one was at my house and no one knows my password, besides the admins, learner unmuted rebel and rebel is finding it hard to believe me. and i have lost numerous items including 10k and my pickaxe, back to flowers huh?

mypassword in not easy to guess

Why would an admin log on my char mute rebel say "haha jk" drop my items and log off????

My equiped items were switched flowers were harvest and someone make my ingredents were made into many types of essences and this person knows EL commands...this was all in a time span of one minute this person played EL.

the only person i know that i told my pword was

entropy and thalos

If someones trying to make me quit...their doing a damn good job

Have you checked your computer for spyware? Could someone have snooped your password that way?

Well lemm post a dul remark here:

1: format your computers harddrive

2: change your password

3: play some EL more

you think someone could have used a auto logger and just went through letters then numbers till they hit his password? i know there are many of these programs and EL would be a easy target

If thats the case perhaps Entrophy should make it so that u can only have 3 login attempts.. After the 3th time your account gets blocked and u can unblock it by e-mail or so.

and maybe the attempter's IP address gets blocked as well.

NO no not block the IP adress.. In that case he couldnt login anymore.. Registering the IP adress is a good idea though.

The auto-block of IP would be rescinded by email along with the name lockout. Without this, a perpetrator could go from character to character locking them all until he/she finds one with a guessable password.