Eternal Lands Official Forums
Judgeman

UPSET

WTF why did u ban me Learner all i did was harvesting flowers to get my freaken pick points and train my second clone wat did i do i didnt Spam i didnt swear i didnt

throw bags on the dam floor while walking.

WTF why did u ban me Learner all i did was harvesting flowers to get my freaken pick points and train my second clone wat did i do i didnt Spam i didnt swear i didnt

throw bags on the dam floor while walking.

173335[/snapback]

Lets see, deathe got in trouble the other day for bag spamming, death25 did it a little earlier, then I see death25 death spamming and I went a warning message, then I see death 45 and death26 get created, what do you expect for me to think your doing anything other then char spamming as well?

u didnt even know wat i was going to do, u stupid ask me or warn me or even follow me or some freaken thing CUZ ALL I DID WAS HARVESTING AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING BEFORE! i log on so ur dumb with out asking me ur dumb cuz u didnt warn me

oh and the other day i think soldus ban me or lord vermor did so ask them before banning me u dumb

oh and the other day i think soldus ban me or lord vermor did so ask them before banning me u dumb

173342[/snapback]

So, you also admit to having a history of causing trouble.

your stupid u dint even warn me or tell me all u do is ban me, well if my IP is unban wat r u going to do huh, ban me again! and again and again

which i didnt get to do anything

your stupid u dint even warn me or tell me all u do is ban me, well if my IP is unban wat r u going to do huh, ban me again! and again and again

which i didnt get to do anything

173345[/snapback]

There had been a spam warning just before the other characters we created as well. Don't need to issue additional warnings.

so be it ban me all u want if i do it ban me if i didnt do anything ban me,

u decide it same here for Lord Vermor and Soldus and the others