Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rasberrybeard

morrowind

I just enter the god cheat and go on murder sprees. I murdered some king guy and "broke the thread of time" or something like that. So my game is ryuined now, I just go loot stuff, im up to 70,000 gold :) my fame is so high that sometime people watch me kill people in the middle of the street and dont do anything XD

172484[/snapback]

Oo0o0o0oOOO0o0o0oO0000 u weakling!I passed both Morrowind,Tribunal and Bloodmoon 3 times and ammassed a wealth well over 500 000 drakes(septims,uriels,gold,u name it!)...REAL MEN DON'T NEED SISSY GOD CHEAT!

500k gold is nothing really...if you use Creeper well, you can aqcuire well over a million in no time at all. I know I had my fun with getting as much money as possible ;)

500k gold is nothing really...if you use Creeper well, you can aqcuire well over a million in no time at all. I know I had my fun with getting as much money as possible ;)

175264[/snapback]

Creeper? Li3k pack ratz0rz?

Creeper? Li3k pack ratz0rz?

175287[/snapback]

Yeah the little dude in Caldera...in the Ork Manor. He is very usefull, since he pays full price for a lot.

-------- I played morrowind, stopped after i fu**** something in game and lost my 76 lvl orc =/ -----------

Yeah the little dude in Caldera...in the Ork Manor. He is very usefull, since he pays full price for a lot.

175503[/snapback]

Pwah!Yea,i use him,but the drunken mudecrab has alot more gold.Twice as much to be precise.The only thing i dislike about Morrowind is bugs.Especially the "Vivec fall-through" one. :P