Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dns_server

Deadface

i would like to advertise my bot deadface

Here is the output of the help command:

[PM to deadface: help]
[PM from deadface: My commands are:]
[PM from deadface: joker         - displays top 10 people to find the joker(that i've seen)]
[PM from deadface: msg message   = sends a message to dns, if you want me to add a feature do this.]
[PM from deadface: info          - info about my bot]
[PM from deadface: seen [name]   - shows seen stats, or when i last saw that person]
[PM from deadface: guild [tag]   - shows who i have seen from your or the specified guild]
[PM from deadface: stats NAME    - shows combat statistics for the player]
[PM from deadface: skills NAME   - shows all skills for thaty player]
[PM from deadface: on [guild]    - shows who i have seen from that guild or your own guild]
[PM from deadface: online [list] - shows who is online in that list (default is moderators)]
[PM from deadface: online list   - display possible lists for the above command]
[PM from deadface: fortune [list]- displays a random fortune from a random or the specified category]
[PM from deadface: fortune liist - show a list of possible categories]
[PM from deadface: friends       - your friends online]
[PM from deadface: friends add   - add a friend to your list]
[PM from deadface: friends del   - remove a friend from your list]

the main usefull features are stats which show players combat stats, skills the skills of the player, on (guild) which shows who is online in your guild or the specified guild, and online which sees who is online in that list (default moderators). if you can think up a list of players send them to me.

the source code is GPL and can be found in cvs as part of the jelc project. if you want a feture added or have a comment don't be afraid to suggest it, you can also send me a message with the 'msg' command.

Finally remember that i haven't yet got it running all day as the computer has a noisy fan and it is next to my bed so he is not always online.