Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

New Armor To Protect From Cheater Serp!

Thermal serp is no fair

with the curent armors we have u r no match if you fight some1 with a thermal serp

he hit 80 damage and if u get double teamed you are dead in 1 second, there realy should come some bether protected armor with +heat cold but strong defense

maby let a NPC sell them for 200k

that 88damage ive seen was a nice one :-)

yes its right, i have 130 HP and if i get around 80damage iech hit, ill have to restore every second, but in a fight i just can heal every 2 seconds.

and no i dont have 500k or 95$ to buy my own thermal :/

shivar: try full fur-armor, it might help u :ph34r:

Thermal serp is no fair

with the curent armors we have u r no match if you fight some1 with a thermal serp

he hit 80 damage and if u get double teamed you are dead in 1 second, there realy should come some bether protected armor with +heat cold but strong defense

166745[/snapback]

Levels over 100 is no fair

with the curent armors we have u r no match if you fight some1 with a level over 100

:ph34r:

Thermal serp is no fair

166745[/snapback]

I think if they made a leather armor they was more durable (reinforced leather armor), it would help since leather provides protection against heat and cold.

Or maybe a new magic spell(s) that gave heat/cold protection. Better yet give some function to the Magic Protection spell.

Levels over 100 is no fair

with the curent armors we have u r no match if you fight some1 with a level over 100

:D

166770[/snapback]

erhmm wtf is this for a post, make no sense..quoting me twice? ;S

Well Scarr, double team -them- and share a bright shiny thermal serp to yourselves. :D And if there are two, get four of you and get two shiny new serps. :D

Guest skaar

as i know have fur cloaks a thermal protection but than u cant wear a mirror claok.

Yes, topic is about you spending $5 all the time to change your name/race but not about saving up a lot of those $5s to get your own thermal. :)

No, its about a good suggestion that means rich people dont win all the time because they have alot of money. It would also mean that there was some good expensive armour that everyone doesnt have.

Yes, topic is about you spending $5 all the time to change your name/race but not about saving up a lot of those $5s to get your own thermal.  ;)

167318[/snapback]

I never paid anything for EL, people in EL, paid for me

No, its about a good suggestion that means rich people dont win all the time because they have alot of money. It would also mean that there was some good expensive armour that everyone doesnt have.

167323[/snapback]

*EDIT* Why am I bothering with this? :)

Edited by Daxon