giannis

What Do You Think?

The return of the Serps.  

21 members have voted

1. 1. The return of the Serps.

• Like it.
    • Hate it.
    • Don't really care.
    • When i grow up i want to be just like King_fr00b.

as to the advantages/disadvantages... weapon speed!

if you strike with a fist or dagger (in this case tit short is closest) then you dodge easily and strike often and accurate for very little damage, while if you swing a huge 2 hand sword or battleaxe (no, we don't have these either, but you see what I'm getting at) then you're a lot less likely to hit, strike a lot less often, and you'd have a far harder time dodging, but if you do hit, you'll hit hard.

and yes, this would make the weapons less extreme, a light weapon vs heavy weapon is no longer a no brainer

Edited by ttlanhil

Good point, weapon specifications should have the effect of P/C at current.

Otherwise, I have to agree this new system would be quite good. Perhaps the amount of OA experience (in the above examples, OA 3000, DEF/ATT exp taken from this figure) should be based on A/D/P/C, so the higher each level, the less exp you gain. Although this should be balance properly, otherwise we'll have the same problems as we do now.

im not 100% sure how the current system do tests but im suspecting that its a percentage test where the skill + a cross attribute is used. problem is that most likely the full value of said attribute is used directly and therefor the number becomes very high very fast. but if say the attribute was divided by 10 before added to the skill?