Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Morrowind: Game of the Year

I've said this many times before, but. GET THIS GAME. I hate single player games and I love this game. Most of you guys are "Unworthy" to play this game its so good. It so massive that it would take you a day to get all the way across the map (without 100 speed, Athletics, and the Boots of Blinding speed). Seriously you will love this fucking game!

Or you could just use slit striders, or teleporting, or . . .

btw, I've beaten this game severely. It's great, but I don't think I can get any more god-like in it. I've started a few new games, and I'll probably get back to it one of these days. Someone calculated that it would take at least 3 times playing through to do everything in the game (because of guild/house/religion conflicts, mainly).

More than that. Some guilds are at war with each other. (IE Theifs and fighters) so it would take a couple times and all the vampire clans...

Hey can you join a guild of necromancers?

Bah marrowind is sucky, way too open ended, and has no room for other classes.

All the classes end up mages.

Being open ended is the idea, and that's what makes it good. It's an RPG, which stands for Role Playing Game which means you play a role. Part of having a role is actions and consequences. The bad part is that now almost all games just drag you through a storyline and when you beat it, it becomes just another piece of your collection.

I bought the first one, and if I had money I'd buy the expansions.

Man that game is so awesome. And it never ends if you keep downloading stuff and making stuff. It's just so great. I played it for the longest time, but I had to get a new video card to play it, but it messed up my computer so I had to take it out :cry:. Man, I really wish I could get a new computer or something to play that again, but my parents probalby wont buy a new computer for a long long time.

Um, marrowind, its a nice game but like that person said its too open ended, and obviosly the game isn't balanced at all. I mean c'mon really look at it.

No matter what class I wanted to be I always ended up being a mage always. Except when I got that hammer, then I was a warrior but thats only cause the hammer kills things in 1 hit (even the last boss(you need special items to kill him))

Its a nice game as in you can go anywhere, but its unimaginable a non generated map thats that massive.

(This is the Xbox version)

Its a nice game, but if your looking for rpg of the year the best is probably a srpg named disgaea, or maybe the .hack series.

.hack would of been the best if they had not screwed it up with coming out with 4 different instalations, maybe 2 installations but not 4.

One of the best stories of the decade would probably go to Metal Gear Substance, or .hack (once you get past all the confusion(if your a big mystery book fan, you will fall in love with .hack.)

the resident evils are ok, but pain in the asses, specially resident evil 0.

great game play of the year, would probably go to chaos legion I though that the new legacy of cain would be better but not really, and castlevania is ok but I quit about 4 hours into it. (combos were too plain.)

Marrowind goes under its own field as:

Most open ended, Most class racist, Most massive, Biggest run arounds (second only to Dark Cloud 2), And best game that doesnt abuse CGI' *cough *cough Final Fantasy 10 *cough *cough.

However thats all respectivly speaking; personally I wish that syphon filter series kept wining each year.

some one deleted my post >.<.

The game is nice but doest need that kind of praise, its a great game but no game of the decade. Sorry =P

Now look I dont hate it, I like the game, but a friend of mine owns it as well do I. He just keeps talking about it over and over and over. First thing in the morning. "*phone rings* yo, I just found some new shit in marrowind."

God damn it I hate that game for giving him something to constantly talk about, but I dont hate it as in I'd talk bad about it with no reason.

Nice game, graphics (for a console) sucked lack humor from the game was dead, the only joke was in the very begining where that dude used the uber jump spell.

None of the posts were deleted >.< why dont you just make a account instead of being some dude.

A game doesn't have to have humor to be good. Also, here's a good joke for you. Try enchanting an exquisite robe with constant effect damage health. Then sell it to a clothier and die with laughter as they drop dead because they put it on. Obviously save beforehand since it's a waste of money and you get blamed for the murder. And I love those scrolls even though they are useless. One time I used it with over 50 jump and fortify acrobatics anout 40. So about 1120 acrobatics. I was up in the air forever. And since I had slowfall on I lived, even though it was only a few points. If I would have jumped while moving, I would have been on the other side of the world I bet. Good times.

Oh I would say game of the year (when it came out originally).

Random Map editor? That would be cool.

Marrowind... the kid who I though was a die hard fan said he would trade in 100000 marrowinds for just 1 fable...

I hate micro so bah

NO I DONT USE LINUX OR ANY GAY OS DAMNIT, for the fact that windows is like this, most games.... you should be able to finish that.