Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WOT_Free

My Level Aint Going Up!

Hy i already had level 15 of manufactering for a few days now i made some more pants and needed to go for 602 points to get on level 16 i thought almost there and boom, instead of you advanced to level 16 of manufactering i just soo you advanced to level 15 of manufactering.

But i already had level 15!! and if looked at my stats you could see this of my manufactering 10790/10603 so that means i am over the level i got to have level 16!, now i thougt maby i need to restart so i did and now the points are higher i need to do it all over to get 16 LoL

I want 16!!

GreetZ

Edited by WOT_Free

You need to make 1 more pair of pants before it changes level, that happens sometimes.

157430[/snapback]

Hmm i made more pants and some boots but i still got 15 realy weird i am almost again on 16 if it happends again i dont no wat to do anymore :D:(:(:(:(

GreetZ

Hmm i made more pants and some boots but i still got 15 realy weird i am almost again on 16 if it happends again i dont no wat to do anymore :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

GreetZ

157438[/snapback]

LoL if you read my text, i already tried that :D

restard EL ? lol

157440[/snapback]

I will make screenie if my level is over again and if it wont change again, because if i make a screenie now i cannot proove any thing :D Edited by WOT_Free

I will make screenie if my level is over again and if it wont change again, because if i make a screenie now i cannot proove any thing :(

157449[/snapback]

But if i click on a diff skill and i was working on manufacturing and the points where going down that means i had the right skill, another skill will not go down if you make boot or pants :D

Errrmm...

Level 15 takes 10693 xp and level 16 takes 13900 xp, so you should be level 15.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean?

Is your skill showing as you being lvl 14 or what?

Oh I get what he's saying now.

He says his manufacturing level exp is 10790/10603. WOT_Free, you're exp is supposed to be over 10603! Only until it reaches 13900 will it change. Until then it will be over 10790 but still lvl 15 manu.

I hope you know what I mean. I couldn't word that properly. :/

Oh I get what he's saying now.

He says his manufacturing level exp is 10790/10603. WOT_Free, you're exp is supposed to be over 10603! Only until it reaches 13900 will it change. Until then it will be over 10790 but still lvl 15 manu.

I hope you know what I mean. I couldn't word that properly. :/

157649[/snapback]

Re-wording that because it took me a few times to understand it. WOT_Free, its nothing to worry about. You'll get your level next level. :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this