Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daejin

Bankkzz, Guild Hoping Thief

This guy guild hops, he hopped into mine, we loaned him a exc cape, and refuses to return it, and then plays games. Its not so much that the cape is worth anything, but more by principle. Enjoy the post Bankkzz, you certainly earned this one.

Daejin you gave me cape when i joined, as a GIFT i decided OE wasnt my cup of tea and left, u asked for cape and i said no, so you deicde 2 cry on forums? not cool. and i decide to look for a guild once i left, now im a guild hoppe? what the freak man.

Bankkzz itss hardly crying. Oh booo hooo yourself. This is not about coolness it is about you knowing that you should of given the property back regardless of its worth(I even offered the 600gc to offset the cost) And i gave you many chances(The logs still float around btw, would you like me to humilate your further with them? Again its your choice). But it wasn't even this, that put it over the edge as to why I posted on forums. You decided even after you decided to keep it you would

A> Ignore My attempts at a resolution

B> Mock Me.

C> When asked nicely because another new guild member(newb) needs it, you simply come up with some smartass remark on how you need it more?

D> Say "I have cape, come and get it" and then make up some joke about your black cape, saying how your heart is as black as this cape?

E> And even after this you still choose to act like a child

You have had plenty of warning. So now you will have to reap what you sow. Your story about being a In your face kinda Christian or whatever you said to that effect, is just a bunch of lies, and nothing you have done has changed my mind to say otherwise. And again I give you the chance to do the virtuous thing. So take my offer before it gets any worse for you. Show to me and others that you are worth dealing with in the future.