Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shenriss

Just A Question Important To Me

who knows why but I think it would be interseting to see how old all the mods are. It's just my opinion but I think there shouldnt be any mods under a certain age. Although with the lack of respect the mods get now these days having them tell us that they are a bunch of kids would probably just add to that. A grown @ss man like myself doesn't need some kid telling him what to do :rolleyes:

the relevant part isn't physical age, but maturity. and there's some kids a lot more mature than many adults.

and the maturity you can kinda judge when it's important, when you interact with them

the relevant part isn't physical age, but maturity. and there's some kids a lot more mature than many adults.

and the maturity you can kinda judge when it's important, when you interact with them

154948[/snapback]

Exactly! I dont think RL age has anything to do with it. I know there are Mods younger than myself, but are equaly (if not more ;)) mature.

I already made an age topic in misc. look there I think a couple of the mods posted in it. I do believe the majority of the players are 20+ as well as the mods, so this is a bit unneccasry(sp).