WiseDwarf

Idea about Rostogal Stone and Ring of Power

What is your thoughts?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What is your thoughts?

• Yes, I like the Idea
    • No, I like how it is now
    • I am unsure on my stance and my opinion is listed below

Like I said, I misunderstood, i just skimmed when i read the first time and I thought you wanted Ros stones to degrade like weapons do.

As I said earlier, all I have to do is carry two rostogols to defeat this. Or three, or four...

If somebody wants to thwart this then it is not that hard to do so. (Though it may be expensive.)

If the rostogol stone needed to be actually "worn" and you only had one slot for it, what would you do then? :P

Edited by Lachesis

If the rostogol stone needed to be actually "worn" and you only had one slot for it, what would you do then? :P

159128[/snapback]

complain about having to put on a new one each time it's used?

Hmm, all equipment slots are currently spoken for meaning another would need to be added for that to work. And what will be the balancing downside for the person using the ring of power? I believe I proposed that it cause damage as it breaks the rostogol stone. This seems realistic given the power and cost of a rostogol stone with the new frequencies.

Hmm, all equipment slots are currently spoken for meaning another would need to be added for that to work.  And what will be the balancing downside for the person using the ring of power?  I believe I proposed that it cause damage as it breaks the rostogol stone.  This seems realistic given the power and cost of a rostogol stone with the new frequencies.

159132[/snapback]

No reason to have to add an equipment slot, the idea behind equipment slots is to also limit how much you can use at once and make you decide how you really want to equip.

No reason to have to add an equipment slot, the idea behind equipment slots is to also limit how much you can use at once and make you decide how you really want to equip.

159133[/snapback]

So in other words this is just a not so subtle attempt to remove the rostogol stone from the game.

So in other words this is just a not so subtle attempt to remove the rostogol stone from the game.

159134[/snapback]

not at all, just saying that making the rostogol wearable wouldn't need another slot

equipment slots don't limit what you wear currently, though, there's 8 types of wearable, and 8 slots

nthough, there's 8 types of wearable, and 8 slots

159135[/snapback]

Exactly. Not adding a slot if you force the rostogol stone to be equiped is a pretty fundamental change to the game for that reason. And not one I'm excited by.

Since the day the rostogol stone appeared there has been a huge effort to essentially eliminate it. I'd suggest that with the reduced frequency we have reached a reasonable compromise position between those of us who think it is a reasonable item and those who feel it is not. At the very least it seems like some time needs to pass so that we can better asses what difference the recent changes will make.

And if somebody really has to implament this then I'd strongly urge that the destroyed rostogol stone do damage to anyone who is in attacking to balance things. If that kills then them bonus for any pk'rs nearby I guess.

Edited by Ruln

And if somebody really has to implament this then I'd strongly urge that the destroyed rostogol stone do damage to anyone who is in attacking to balance things.  If that kills then them bonus for any pk'rs nearby I guess.

159141[/snapback]

or even better, you could have them do a self-destruct(as in the perk) when destroyed...