Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

A little help with summoning

I think that summons should give the summoner exp when the creature kills another. Also, if summon capes come out, while your wearing it, your creature doesnt take damage unless its from something attacking it.

The summoner getting exp would give them too much power because they could earn the exp without even risking themselves. walk into an area with a bear in it with a pack of wolves around you and earn exp as they all die and you sit and watch?? Talk about not fair!

It is supposed to be hard, Xtreme. If it was easy, we would see ten thousand bears roaming the world. The challenge is there to prevent a huge amount of player from summoning the best creature. That's why it costs ethereal points now.

It is supposed to be hard, Xtreme. If it was easy, we would see ten thousand bears roaming the world. The challenge is there to prevent a huge amount of player from summoning the best creature. That's why it costs ethereal points now.

Listen carefully please, Its pretty hard to get to level 45 summon. Atleast the person has somethign to look forward to.

I think the animals should only last like 20 minutes, or with a cape 1 hour. Also, when the animal kills something, the person who created the animal only gets 1/4 exp. With cape, 1/2 exp.

There would have to be a consiquence, like if you summond a wolf, the wolf attacks a bear and you get the exp if he wins, i think if the wolf looses, the bear attackes its summoner ;) and i think when summond animals die, they should drop 1 death essence