Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kedan

Crystal Atatrium

Have you ever wanted to help creat a game but you can program and your no good at drawing but you can come up with good ideas? or you have a skill that could help a game and want to help it from before beta testing? or you just want to be one of the first people to play a great game from the very beggining then I have the game for you :D

Its called Crystal Atatrium, and from what I have heard It going to be kind of like Eternal lands but better :D, also it will be free, unfortunatly its still in development so you cant play it yet, but if you join the forums soon and stay active you have a good chance to get into the close beta for it which should be in a few months at the most.

Here are a couple screen shots, there are a few more on the website but i didnt wont to posted to many take a look at them then if you like the look and sound of it check out the website and forums, im a mod on there forums and my name is Kedan over there, if you do join feel free to say i directed you there so i get so credit for it :D

normal_catest0.19.JPG

normal_catest0.18.JPG

You can find the website at Crystal Atatrium

Please feel free to ask any questions you have about the game and i'll get back to you as soon as i can

Edited by Thra11