Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ember

hEaL Mebers and allies

Captain_Smile joining in because Ember the grand poombah said so

Did I join because Ember wanted ?

Nein.

First to avoid me looking stupid :

1. I joined hEaL because its the most honorable guild in EL in my mind (exept EG and stuff like that).

2. I joined this topic because I can't stand RICH idiots.

3. I joined the ban because I agree 100% with ember.

To Rich Guildmaster:

Diplomacy is not your strong suit. Face that. Look at the last page of this thread. You're not arguing with Ember (leader of Heal) but everyone else. Perhaps if you have a problem, closed door talks with the one in charge would be better (Hmm... didn't Ember mention PMing her in game?).

Second of all, you're arguing, which is not going to help your case one bit, but instead increase the amount of discord already directed at you.

Third of all,

RICH and its many friends will now return the BAN in kind

Perhaps you should look around the game. I hate to bring this to you, but you're outnumbered. Trying to return such a ban when outnumbered doesn't accomplish much, now does it?

To summarize: don't argue with anyone but Ember. Don't argue with her. Take a deep breath and try to get to the root of the problems and find an amicable solution to both sides. Don't keep responding to those who are irritated with you (they are just baiting you in deeper and deeper).

Frankly , politely pming ember was what sent things down the toilet, I did so , we reached an agreement, she trampled all over it and now look what happens, as for being outnumbered, I see 2 or 3 people arguing with me and thats hit, hardly cause to run for the hills (its about half of a tiny guild). As for Linkt , yip he is guilty as charged. But get those logs and post them by all means, the market thread had done to pieces and was completely off topic. I was there, it was being spammed repeatedly, and linkt made a misguided attempt to bring the forum back on topic. Pretending to be a mod (for all of 10 secs) was not the way to do it. But you cant fault what he was trying to achieve. Diplomacy against these thugs and bullys is not my goal, after being tricked by Ember, my only intent is not to let their accusations go unchallenged. My encounter with Ember proved once and for all that any attempts at diplomacy where futile.

Well, I'm not apart of this. But I do find such attitudes sad. At one hand you are saying you want to settle this, on the other you are saying you're giving up. When it comes to peace, is it so easily dismissed that you would like to give up so quickly?

I do NOT know the LinkT details. Calling for Topic is NOT against the rules. Although repeatedly asking for it can fall under "Spam". If he threatened to mute, etc..., well that is another matter.

When it came to numbers against you, I was referring to the number of guilds/people who have posted in this thread to be on her side since it started, not the recent people who were talking to on this thread just in the last day.

P.S Kit, I appreciate your comments and thanks for making them. Its just i dont think this can realistically be considered a forum for diplomacy. I have not seen anything constructive coming from the other side, or even the attempt to open any form of negotation. Read back to the beginning of the thread and you will find me doing just that. The apology post was fullfilment of our side of a deal reached with ember, and instead of honoring the deal she pushed on with her attack. I think if you will read through from the beginning you will find that at this point my tone and goal change entirely.

Thanks again.

Sean

Hi Kit,

I do not care about settling this anymore, I tried , I was tricked , that game is over.

I honestly thought a little polite conversation could resolve the whole matter quickly but sadly it was not to be. As for the number of people guilds, read back and count carefully. (Check my earlier post on the topic), its actually not far off even, and frankly being on the popular side is my last concern.

Sean

Sorry, but every time I see a RICH member, I find something that irritates me.

Even if hEaL takes its ban off, ill keep it.*

Whats the point of diplomacy with a side that doesn't even know the basics ?

N-O-N-E

Edited by Captain_Smile

I am not a HE first of all.

and im not being constructive, im pointing out a fact.

Why try to fix this out. its a ban, and it will stay like that. NO NEED TO try to explain yourself.

I will not change my minD.

I suggest you guys take this to private conversation now, it's obviously not going anywhere, and didn't really belong here anyways.

My advice: meet ingame and work things out.