Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vartican

new monsters?

How about some Original Creatures for a change. You can't throw a rock without hitting an Orc or a Goblin these days and I'm getting sick of it. Why not start coming up with some creatures with some Flavor once in a while besides the Vanilla Monsters we all meat in RPGs?

Like the Naren'da (or something like that) that someone (can't remember who) came up with a while back. That was pretty good, at on the right track, even if it was a funny Goblin-Like creature.

Hell, Right now I wouldn't mind seeing Penquins ror Hellish Fire-Cats walking around right now, thats how bored I am with these same old vanilla monsters.

Also, I like the Idea of naming the snakes as well as adding a few more, like Black snakes.

hey ive got an idea for a new monster! its called a tourve (pronounced tor ve) its like an invisible man. like just do a human silouete but make it like the only really weak offensive creature in the game.it can equip weapons from its victims and drops all of them as soon as killed. also i think that there should be a quest where you have to go to hell for. like move mortis's preist down thereor sumthin like that.