Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foncEmerlin

Bots taking heat

Hello all,

As of late bots have been taking a lot of heat. I feel something needs to be said about them that reflects the good side of these bots and some of them are very helpful and user friendly my faverites are Madameyes, Quartermaster, and now Elmarket. These bots and as a matter of fact all bots are more help than they get credit for They can set the prices for all of el even the market channel. I find them not only handy but informative I set my prices for the channel by comparing high bot price to low bot price which unless you watch the market channel 24 / 7 is a pretty tough thing do. So listen EL bot owners thank you and keep up the good work.

Those bot i haven't mentioned I will give another try to see how user friendly they have become.

I will keep using the bots and if you are a bot owner who would like to know what i think of your bot PM me in game or leave a post here.

Always looking for constructive criticism!

Greg/Minion/MadameYes <wink>

:blink: Yes, good luck to all bot owners and the part they play in the player economy. Depending on new rules against bots, it's new age of bots being used for more than getting rich from. Hopefully.

Not rich at all. I put just as much back into the economy as I take out.

Note: How many serp stones did people sell me last week at 1000 gc? 350 <wink>

Minion

Edited by Minion