Eternal Lands Official Forums
Celes

How about we add some new clothes?

I don't know if someone already asked this or what but I figure it couldn't hurt. *shrug*

Why dont we add some new cloths? Like...

Leather coats

Leather and fur jackets

Puma fur hats

Bear fur Socks

Oh! Or maybe bunny fur vests!

Belts too!

Ok, so I like cloths. I'm not a million dollar shopper, but I like to look good. Besides, there seems to be a smaller number of actual cloths then there is armor.

Maybe some people in this world dont hunt and gather for stuff, maybe there are others that like to sit next to bushes and harvest, and some who go into deep mines and need a vest and socks to feel warm. Or women who all they can do is sit and wait for their husbands to return from the long and dangerous trip in the middle of the night from a PK area just to bring them some white bunny fur to create a hat for them so they wont catch cold since they work in the mines everyday and spend half the night processing and nolding rings to sell to rich players who have no simpathy and don't TIP! Ugh! Or maybe...*crowd jumps Celes and gags her*

*Muffled noises*

The End...

Don't forget skirts and swimsuits :)

Actually, I think everything clothing related is on hold until Cal3D support is completed, as it all needs to be redone then. But when it's done it should become much easier to make clothes.

I don't know if someone already asked this or what but I figure it couldn't hurt. *shrug*

Why dont we add some new cloths? Like...

What happened to the snake skin boots idea? I firmly second it. They wouldn't do anything, their sole purpose would be looking k3\/\/l.

Guest Mikeman624

Perhaps also when u create ur player at the very start there could be dresses, vests, t shirts etc.

o.o *makes plans to becomes el's first crossdresser* xD just kidding but yeah i think this is a good idea, but maybe there should be a tailor who can change your base clothes but it costs cash, also maybe for the women (and fat men xD) you should be able to get corsets ^_^ i wanna see a skinny dwarf

:lol: That would be great. Fur corsets, snake skins boots, t-shirts, dresses, mini-skirts...this is something that has to happen! We can finally get some sexuality in this game! *Does alittle dance*

Woot! ;)

Actually, I think everything clothing related is on hold until Cal3D support is completed, as it all needs to be redone then.

Ahhh so that's the holdup. Roja has said several times that clothing is in the works, I can't wait also. :D

I'm gonna guess though that mini-skirts and bikini's are out...I am thinking she might be going a little more theme oriented... :)

Edited by Aisllinn

so your saying i cant show off my manly body in a miniskirt and bikini? bah >.<

Guest Tecumseh

Could we like dye our clothes with flowers and stuff

That be so neat-o

don't forget tye-dye, por favor

Oh my.. starting to sound like the Sims meet Eternal Lands!! We could change to swimsuits to go fishing and swimming.. dress up to meet people! LOL!

sounds good xD but its only optional, because you know that SOME of us have to look their best *makes sure his Mirror cape is attached firmly and wanders off*