Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
belton

storage bug

I talk to Raven, and choose to withdraw leather gloves. I click '2', and nothing happened (lag, I guess). Clicked 2 again, and I got 4 leather gloves.

I don't thing I can really reproduce it with my system (unless I can create artificial lag)

Edited by belton

This sounds to me, like you were to impatient. If there are much people at raven, it sometimes takes a bit, before the items finally go into your inventory. So your described behaviour is correct, as you have withdrawn 2 times, each time 2 gloves which AFAIK is together 4.

Just try to wait a bit longer. I made the experience that it can take up to a few seconds sometimes until you get the items.

Most times, when I press a number (when withdrawing), I immideatly get the menu back.

If during those 'seconds', you can give as many 'reply packets' as you wish (without having to choose 'withdraw', 'weapons', 'leather gloves'), I'd prefer it this way all the time :)

It depends on much, your connection speed, how much ppl are online and how many are at the same storage during the time you are also there, the general traffic to the ISP that hosts the game, etc.

If you continously try to get more 'reply packets' as you called it, you can eventually be accused of trying to hack the server, so imho let it be. :)

Like I said, be a bit more patient. The server isn't running on your LAN. Depending where you live, the data has to go half around the world. And it's normal that there are sometimes lags.