Eternal Lands Official Forums
headhunter88

Moving and producting stuff

Hi!

-You can do alchemy/potioning while moving

- But if you click on the map (to go there) alchemy stops ("You stopped working")

Lyanne told me to report this, again the question: Feature or Bug :P ?

Bye :P

Edit: Corrected the feature description

Edited by headhunter88

i like this, i use it a lot when i'm making hes or fes or anything else that takes only a little time, because the ones that take a long time usually get stopped by something while you're moving, even if you dont click anywhere

it makes moving less boring, and making stuff more efficient :P

I know that this worked with the old client. Since the client update I only tried it a few times, and it stopped in all cases immediately no matter what I was making, even mixing a fe stopped. So I would say this looks like a bug.

<edit>To clarify this: I meant it may be a bug that a player is able to mix items while walking, like headhunter told, as I am no longer be able to do this, not even with the most easy items. It might succeed in very rare cases, but in general it always fails while walking. There was something changed with the last client update in this point, it seems. So if it were possible before the update but not after the update to mix while walking, then it's imho a bug if a player is possible to do so.</edit>

Edited by Malaclypse

as far as i am aware its a feature, NOT a bug.

If you move, eat, change things in your inventory - it will halt the production.

its also time depenedant..you CAN make things which dont take long...such as HE.

Don't get me wrong, production stops as soon as you left click somewhere - be it on the inventory, some veggies or the gui.

That's still a feature... you can't eat while hammering something, nor look up at the clock, etc...