[PM from xnight: were]

[PM to xnight: what?]

[PM from xnight: gink took your stuff]

[PM to xnight: Give my items back or Die]

[PM from xnight: i dont have them gink does ]

[PM to gink: xnight says you got my Bag]

[PM from Xodian: man gink of the CL guild just took your bag man]

[PM to Xodian: I pm him]

[PM from Xodian: k i been razzin him and he says screw me, he just made alot of cash]

[PM from gink: you? ]

[PM to gink: Give me my items back Or a War is going to Start Between CL and Riva]

Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[PM from gink: dont conern the cl ]

Welcome to Desert Pines!

Welcome to the Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves!

[PM to gink: My items Iron Plate Armor,Iron Cuisses and the serp sword]

[PM from gink: serp?! i msised my dream sword?!]

Xodian: give him his stuff gink

xnight: your a fag gink

You were healed by Kiraki

You were healed by Kiraki

Xodian: no one likes a smegin bag jumper

xnight: hell no i dont either

gink: =/ but its iron..

Kiraki: you me neither

Xodian: but its not yours.....

gink: ...

gink: so shiny...

gink: er...

xnight: hey commander pk him

Kiraki: yeah

gink: im thinking

Xodian: give it up or your name will be smeard all over EL...for sure:)

xnight: or i will do it for you

gink: - sigh -

Commander_Black: Die gink I'm going to pm LV to make you Pkable

gink: well my good friend armor...

xnight: hell ya

Xodian: i know its hard but its the right thing to doman...just give it up;

[PM to gink: bye bye gink]

[PM from gink: actually he cant do that or i could sue EL]

[PM from gink: so get him to do that...]

[PM from gink: see you dropped it....]

[PM from gink: you didnt claim anything... ]

The end of the pm

gink is in the ~CL~ Guild Plz Can the Guild Master talk to gink to get Him to give Back The Items listed Below:

1 Iron Plate Armor

1 Iron Cuisses

1 Iron helm

1 Steel Shield

Omg..no offence get over it, you don't expect death to be pleasurable do you? It's not bad jumping, bag jumping is when your making something and you lag out..not when you die to something you probally shouldn't have tried

I Died In Votd Gold mine 5 player seen Him jump my Bag. I was just Killing Goblins And 1 got Luck 3 times in a row 15 Hp ea. Hit

Edited by Commander_Black

Walking is no Fun But I worked Hard Just to Get this far in the Game. So come on. Exsample: Your Walk to Where you Died I you Find All Your Best Stuff gone and Some Bag Jumper Says: No Way I just made alot of cash So Hell no I'm not going to give Your Stuff Back.

gink was talking trash to my friend earlier, though he has no fighting stats, it seems that the weekest people talk the most crap. Anyway he was trying to get some of my friends to fight him, so since hes low lvl it prob was a scam.

the lesson of the story (well, 2)

1. if you die, you will lose things some of the time

2. bagjumpers exist, get over it

and @ alsrir, lay off him, he did post this in the outlaws forum and not the abuse forum, and getting a person who just died's stuff is bagjumping

gink bag jumps, ok, now everyone can just avoid him :)

1 Iron Plate Armor

1 Iron Cuisses

who trains in plates?

Who pm's a mod for making someone pk'able just for taking a bag?

You're a big noob commander :)

Thanks JenS, Henry I don't think ent made it so that dieing was painless so, finding shit on the ground is just a bonus..shouldn't be hated

actually, there's no reason for people not to hate them. there are people who take them, and people who wait for the person to come back and give the stuff to them so that the first type of person will not take them. people have the right to hate others, and people taking other's stuff is definitely something to hate for. and a pker is not a bagjumper because he earned your stuff by killing you, and someone who jumps your bag after you die of something is a bagjumper because they jumped your bag...duh? <_<

what part of this arent you getting? im not saying dying should by painless :P notice this is the outlaws forum? all he posted this for is to tell other people he bagjumps, its what the forum is for <_<

cry us a river, he did nothing illegal and whats this about trying to drag others in, trying to start guild wars....and your friend lied, gink cant be made pkable for doing this. So dont try to trick him into giving the stuff back...coughthatsascamcough.

cry us a river, he did nothing illegal and whats this about trying to drag others in, trying to start guild wars....and your friend lied, gink cant be made pkable for doing this. So dont try to trick him into giving the stuff back...coughthatsascamcough.

*cough*scam isnt illegal either*cough* :rolleyes:

he can get his guild in it if he so wishes, its the guild's own choice anyway <_<

I guess you don't know me. I'm just defending him because you died and lost stuff you shouldn't have been using to train lol, I find it funny hats off to gink, stuff like that helps the economy cause gink will most likely quit in a month or so, one less iron plate in the picture

A way to avoid all of this is to just simply not fight any monster or animal that you are unsure of unless you have a friend or trustworthy player with you. I'm not joining in on anybodys side, I am just giving helpful advice to putting an end to all of this contreversy. If you can not get a friend to come with you, stick to fighting things that you are sure that you can kill. It is a simple solution to an all to common problem. :P