Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RipLizarD_

End

After one of my friends died, End quickly wasting no time jumped on his bag and took everything. My friend was harvesting when mother nature killed him. Yes hes a n00b. After My friend found out End took his stuff, he asked him nicely to give back. End refused.

This is a warning. Never do anything that might be suspicious with End and his guild [OS].

you realize...he died, and the lesson of the story (well, 2)

1. dont harvest on low health

2. dont carry what you dont want to lose

but, do give my regar--im not saying that word--condolences to your friend

Guest Guest_Shadow_sabre

Actually,I remember that...That happened earlier today.Im not sure about who Riplizard is but I did See some1 die by mother nature and come back to find End have there bag,they asked for it back and end turned them down...This all happened in Votd at the veggie patch,am i right?

So if 1 person bagjumps, is the whole guild not trustfull? :-/

So if 1 person bagjumps, is the whole guild not trustfull? :-/

No nessecarily, but if they allow distrustful persons to remain in their guild....

Guest Shreewok

Lesson 1: It don't pay to rubber neck.

I ventured off of WhiteStone for the first time in search of sulphur to mine. I erroneously thought that I would be safe if I avoided the pk maps. So I am happily cruising West in Southern Kilaran after having unloaded everything into storage except for iron sword, shield, leather armour, some meat and 350 or so of gold.

Then I see two humanoid things battling each other, and I think that I may have gone off trail and ended in a pk map. As I rotate view to a get a view of the beating, one of the creatures turns on me and I am dead and in Hell faster than the graphic detailing my pummeling can come up on screen.

Lesson 2: Generosity is a virtue

Shortly after my demise into the underworld, I get a PM from ChickenGeorge saying that he has my stuff. I am ashamed to be forced to admit to how disallusioned I am with the world in general that I at first thought he was simply Pming me to taunt me.

Perhaps it was that I had simply received a digital beating and now was expectant of emotional taunting as well.

But it never came. Instead ChickenGeorge not only gave everything back to me, he came and met me when I got lost in a cave inbetween portland and whitestone.

Thank you ChickenGeorge for my stuff and as well as a new perspective on being humand (or dwarf)

-e