Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mellbu Frama

New bank system!

wow, realy? thats cool, 'cause im tired of havin to sort my items by group instead of just dumpin what i dont need in the bank..... (maybe im to used to runescape?) please don't spam this because of that.

Edited by Mellbu Frama

the wierd part is they have said that they will fix it to be more user friendly a long time ago but nothing has changed i mean codeing might be hard but cant you just make storage like a imaginary bag? o well whatever i guess its beter than no storage at all

right now the bank/storage uses the normal npc dialog part of the el protocol, with a visual storage system they need to code a seperate dialog into the client and a new set of protocol signals for both the client and the server. then they need to recode the npcs so that when you click on them the servers sends a signal to initiate the storage dialog rather then opening a normal npc dialog. the thing is, they can turn on the npc storage code on the server before a new client is released with support in place, and to get that code in place they have to basicly make the cvs client incompatible with the normal game server for some time.

At the top of this forum page, read where it says "Read before posting!", please. >.<

Edited by Hazor