Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

Slavery

Maybe Pack Mules like you mentioned somewhere in the text... uh. Anyways whatta bout later we could purchase Mules or Horses, or Asses, whatever, something we could ride, use to carry loads. That would be cool. Of course ya gotta worry about how much it would cost. Probably alot because I don't want to see 30 newbies on horses saying how better they than us because they have a pony. Oh and ya gotta worry bout how laggy it's gonna be, if they are going to be seperate models like bots rather than an item.

I wanna ride on a horse, I'd look like a knight. Hark. :lol:

Horses would require new animations,very difficult ones too, we all know Roja wouldn't like that.

Hmm... open up Quark or any other Quake2 model editor. Load the deer MD2. Chop off the antlers. Scale up a bit, change the skin to a horse or mule texture and you're about 99% done. I'd say about 10 mins for the model and half an hour for the skin. That is, for packing beasts. Riding beasts would require new animations and would take longer.

Ehhh, actually I think the horses are finished already, just not in the game yet.

I really like this idea of pets/work animals!! do any other RPGs do this?I know daggerfall did, but that wasnt an online one..

options would be nice too..

Horse: +attack, +speed, medium carry capacity

Mule/lama/ass/pony/camel: no attack increase, +medium speed, high carry capacity

Wolf: double attack speed (unless you wanna calculate animals attack seperatly/levels & stuff) no speed imcrement, low carry capacity

something along the lines of

I really like this idea of pets/work animals!! do any other RPGs do this?I know daggerfall did, but that wasnt an online one..

options would be nice too..

Horse: +attack, +speed, medium carry capacity

Mule/lama/ass/pony/camel: no attack increase, +medium speed, high carry capacity

Wolf: double attack speed (unless you wanna calculate animals attack seperatly/levels & stuff) no speed imcrement, low carry capacity

something along the lines of

Maybe it should go with the new summoning skill..That you could summon a mine slave for about 1 or 2 minutes, and then all your mana would be finished. There would not be a server slow down and not much people would do it, cuz maybe u can let it cost a lot of money. Not much people would use a slave then, only the very rich ones :D.