Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sheik

Duel feature implementation

If dueling gave us normal exp and normal fleeing, it would provide a safer way for us to train on any map, without having to go to a pk map and getting owned by a pker.

This is what is not wanted, a/d exp is already disproportionately higher than other skills, the whole point to that is you get some reward but have to take the risk. It will not be made safer or easier. This has been covered to death (pardon the pun) all over these forums.

Ok, but i must say i´m sad to hear this, and to know something that could be good is going to be almost useless...

I say useless in a way that nobody gets anything out of it...

I must repeat this... i already train almost everyday, so STILL can´t see the problem.

Don´t worry, i won´t post anymore about this subject.

The duel dream is dead for me...

I dont want any exp out of it either, just the ability to duel some1 for fun at the resource i'm harving at, or when i want to take a break from alch and duel some1 outside storage (for example). We sometimes do some Total War pk'ing in special guilds we made for it too just for fun, but that takes so long to fix everything up and get everyone in, and can only be done 3hours out of every 6.

Anyways cycloon u know u were speaking to people who last posted here 2-3 years ago right? :):blink: (it helps to check the date ;) )

Edited by St_Arcane

My opinion is that duels should not give a/d exp,no summons should be allowed, and players should die as usual.

There should not be any kind of safe training. If u wanna fight your guildies just kick them out of the guild, duel and then recruit 'em back.

Anyways cycloon u know u were speaking to people who last posted here 2-3 years ago right? :omg::D (it helps to check the date :D )

I didn't bump this topic, it was bahamut @ Aug 30 2007, 03:38 PM. Maybe you should check the dates :D