Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Espresso_Boy

Drop All Button

I think it would be useful to have a button or some way of dropping all of one's inventory, or at least all of some nonstackable item. It would make it a lot easier for creating bags with hundreds of potions or what have you if you didn't have to individually click every item. This would greatly speed up those kinds bag trades because one would just withdraw 20 from storage, drop, withdraw, drop, since the time it takes to drop the items would be greatly reduced.

Ctrl+ left click , is pretty fast.

yeah, but factor in that I have to click 20 times to drop 20 Spirit Rests, and it doesn't seem so fast. Have you ever tried to make a bag of 2,000 of them? It takes forever to withdraw and drop them all.

Yes that's fast for stackable items, doesn't help a heck of a lot for those pesky potions that aren't ;)

yeah, but factor in that I have to click 20 times to drop 20 Spirit Rests, and it doesn't seem so fast. Have you ever tried to make a bag of 2,000 of them? It takes forever to withdraw and drop them all.

I made 2k potions a few times, i just withdraw 30 in a click and ctrl+lclick them realy fast, its pritty fast

I made 2k potions a few times, i just withdraw 30 in a click and ctrl+lclick them realy fast, its pritty fast

I just dropped 3k SRs. It took 21 minutes. I don't think that's very fast. Having a way to drop all 20/30 at once would have cut that time down immensely. There's a patch on berlios that adds a button, but it's probably poorly written and doesn't do things right.