Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Merrick

Where are...

When I downloaded the new update (which is great btw) my list of books that I have read are no longer in my research window. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and update but to no avail...It wouldn't bother me if I could remember all of the ones I've read. :D

Any ideas...please?

I downloaded the el_update_101. I think that is the last update...not sure.

reposted on Jan. 29 2005

Yes, I have the latest update not the test update.

Edited by Merrick

Ok, don't know if this helps any, but I just got a book on leg armor and started research...In the window it says researching but not what I'm researching and the time bar says 35/1600. I know in the version before the update it would tell you what you were researching...is the update version supposed to tell you?

I thought maybe reading the new book would trigger something to make the others show up...no luck.

anymore ideas?

Ok, don't know if this helps any, but I just got a book on leg armor and started research...In the window it says researching but not what I'm researching and the time bar says 35/1600. I know in the version before the update it would tell you what you were researching...is the update version supposed to tell you?

I thought maybe reading the new book would trigger something to make the others show up...no luck.

anymore ideas?

It's supposed to display it.. maybe you're using a bad knowledge.lst file? (I believe that was the file for books).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this