Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

ULTIMATE IDEA

My idea is to make a better travel.And to make this better travel,if we can have deer and wolves,we can have horses =) ... if we have horses,we should be able to catch them,or buy them,and its used as an item.And you could have npc's caravans ,that way items can get into stores,or just for popularity gaining (looks).

Thanks,i really love this game soo much,and its great,i just want to try to make it the greatest! = - )

And we also should able to tame pets.There should be some sort of spell,pretty easy to find,but not ridiculessly easy.

P.S.

When i mean horses (when tamed) they have to buy horseback riding equipment.And you can buy upgrades too = - ) .Like speed updates(magic that is) . Thank you...

Sephiroth (Peter)

Horse topics are stupid as hell. I'm serious! No fucking sucessful game has ever had a horse as far as my knoledge goes. Why? Because its too much work! If it would get implemented it would be crap. Its hard to program and hard to make visuals for. SO FUCK IT

Well i know a few games that became more popular after the horse crap was put in (im playing some of em) wont tell you cause thatss kinda advertiseing so i wont tell you so HA