Keep To Your Heart

Sayonara..

Sayonara,

The Time To

Come Will Come

And You Will Go Alone

Keep To Your Heart

Sayonara..

Sayonara EL, I have done everything possible on here, every skill, every experience I truly thank you for. It's been a year now, and what better time to leave than on my one year..?

I have made so many friends here.. I tried to list them the other day, and I ran out of paper.... I will come back from time to time to chat, pretty much like I have been doing before, but much less fequently.

I feel as if i've done everything someone could do in this game : ). Became a mod (NH but its technically a lv 1 mod so :)), Lost a mod, been banned.. twice XD, and joined co...

I will miss you all so very much.. I would post everyone's name but im sure nobody wants to read all that sentimental stuff :).

but I do have two things to say before i go..

1. Try to keep the secret places secret, i don't want to come back some day and have the newbie channel (or what it may have become ^_^) to be talking about how to get to secret places, they are secret and telling people about them takes alot of mystery out of the game, and having a reason to get on and search for that secret place is a wonderful thing, especially when you find it yourself.

2. Don't let EL become corrupted like every other game I have seen.. Runescape started just as el is, people were nice and few scammers, but im fairly sure it became corrupted because the mods withdrew and let the game's community drive itself.. into a wall. So when you are bored, just join a channel and say something that would start a conversation. (it always just came to me :))

Look for me on other games, if you see someone with any combination of reboot, rock, or rebooted then pm them, it might be me ;D!

Oh, and watch your asses, I'll be back some day, sooner than you think ;D!

~-~.~/RebootedRock\~.~-~

But dudes why do people hold big events just to say they're leaveing... i promise you that you will return even if it's only for two seconds you will be on... I left and now look i'm back :)

But dudes why do people hold big events just to say they're leaveing... i promise you that you will return even if it's only for two seconds you will be on... I left and now look i'm back :)

This time im not coming back, ive left before but this this one is going to be the last one.

Promising doesn't mean anything without a community, and our old community is lost.

Exactly.

And the old community is lost because the "old" people keep leaving <_<

Promising doesn't mean anything without a community, and our old community is lost.

Exactly.

And the old community is lost because the "old" people keep leaving <_<

Fix some of the reasons they are leaving and it might bring them back.

bye reboot...i will miss you, altho you did everything to annoy me today, but i guess i did the same, so forgive and forget...

i LOVED your Harry Potter EL-style, and i enjoyed your sarcasm often, i wanted to slap you good once in a while too :)

as aisy said...you ppl are making this comunity good or worse, and you leaving is definitely one of the less happy events :)

anyways...i wish you luck, and i hope this will not be your last word...at least come back to sit at wraith with us once in a while :)