Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smile

New Rule Suggestion.

no, the only thing they share with SOME of the former members of that former party is the feeling of being inferior, due to a lack of brains, money, power that expresses itself in hatred towards everybody who might be different. (blacks, jews, hispanics you name it) and most important: it means they identify themselves with and agree on the massmurder of ppl who are/were different.

again: this is NOT a valid political statement of any kind, the ONLY reason for it is trying to cause uproar and trouble or a complete disrespect for human society. it does NOT deserve any attention or even a place to be freely expressed.

You don't have the position to rule what opinions are worthy and what aren't. You can't speak for the Nazis unless you are one.

And what happened to the saying "Live and let live"?

Your response? My guess is "They broke it first!"

Two wrongs don't make a right. So stop the self-righteous religious movement against Nazis, because if that succeeds, think about how many more people you'll want banned. Maybe even rastafarians because they're against whites.

uh huh :(

are you saying we can't put murderers into jail? because they are murderers ? and if we would, we would be illegaly "ruling" their opinions worthless?

geeeeee :angry:

open racism is a CRIME in my country, and many others.

openly expressing ppl should be killed for their believes, race or whatever aswell.

society says so, not i do that, so read my posts again and try to understand them ;)

So you saying that the people that tag on the graves in France are perfectly ok ? just little taggers that like Hitler, they have no problem ?

We are chasing them because they are NAZIS, we are throwing them into prison.

So you saying that the people that tag on the graves in France are perfectly ok ? just little taggers that like Hitler, they have no problem ?

Oh god, this is going around in circles.

Basically, Leeloo was completely right from the beginning.

Your just arguing for the sake of it.

Who is saying that they are perfectly ok?

A civilised country would arrest them because of the desctruction, not because they are jews nazis.

And descriminating nazis is a POSITIVE discrimination.

Positive discrimination is an illusion.

More of an oxymoron.

Edit:

Basically, Leeloo was completely right from the beginning.

I concur.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie