Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nismoGTR

Im So Confused

Guest nismoGTR

ok this is what happened, i tried to minimize my el window with Alt+tab and my comp froze so i restarted and when i opened the game it told me that im banned and i should put my name on the whitelist.

this has got to be a mistake becasue i didnt do anything wrong in the game and i didnt say anythin on the channels except "selling fire essnces"

and also i would put my char on the white list but it says that i need a non-free email adress...where do i get one?

Edited by nismoGTR

Guest nismoGTR

i read a little of the blacklist thread and it says that all people in canada are baned?

i live in canada and i think that it is bull**** and discrimination to do this, however i already played for a couple of days and i wasnt banned untill now

can someon please explain this

It isn't discrimanation. The reason Bell South Canada was blacklisted was because of the abuse they refused to address. They also give many of their users wildly dynamic IP addresses. So to elimanate the problem with the abusers drastic measures had to be taken. Mainly banning many IP ranges.

If you have a static IP address then you can get it whitelisted. But if you don't then you can direct all your flamey hatemail to Bell South Canada for being jerks that don't address repeat abusers.

... the game it told me that im banned and i should put my name on the whitelist. ...

Wow the game told you exactly what you needed to do to regain access... and you still posted this BS!

Admins, please keep an eye on this guy if he gets whitelisted... He is probably one of the abusers who caused that ISP to be blocked in the firstplace.

Edited by Kenneth916

Guest nismoGTR
... the game it told me that im banned and i should put my name on the whitelist. ...

Wow the game told you exactly what you needed to do to regain access... and you still posted this BS!

Admins, please keep an eye on this guy if he gets whitelisted... He is probably one of the abusers who caused that ISP to be blocked in the firstplace.

first this game bans me for no reason and now you accuse me of being an abuser for no reason

you should first read what i posted and keep your mouth shut

i know what the game told me and i made this thread to ask why i got banned and how to get a non-free email to get on the white list

you told me that people with bell south get banned, but i have bell sympatico it is a different internet servise i believe

and also if i got banned because of my internet servise, why was i allowed to play for like 5 days after i created my char?

oh and btw my char name is nismogtr

Edited by nismoGTR

nismogtr,

To post on the whitelist it says you need a non-free e-mail. The one that your ISP usually provides you would qualify. If you don't have one from your ISP call them, and tell them you need one...

The non-free requirement is just to prevent people who would abuse the system from signing up with Yahoo or Hotmail, which are non-traceable.

If you feel that I mislabeled you by saying "He is probably one of the abusers", then I apologise. My gut reaction when someone approaches something agressively, which I felt you did by calling it discriminination and bull****, is that they are hiding something... and I'm sorry if it was incorrect.

"first this game bans me for no reason and now you accuse me of being an abuser for no reason

you should first read what i posted and keep your mouth shut"

I hope with the information I have given you that you are glad I didn't...

Good luck on getting back on. And remember that it isn't the fault of anyone here that you cannot access... it is a few bad eggs and a poor response from your Internet service provider.

Have a better day, ok?

Ken