Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fei

Fei Is Back

Hey. Its the real Fei. The Fei who was actually good. So what is happening? Also mods can i get my char back ^_^. I might want to paly again . Who knows. And i can prove Im the real Fei by talking to puntif.

If that annoying person, who is using your char to PK everything that moves, don't want to give you

your char back, write a PM to Cicero and never give your password to anyone anymore, good that you

are back. ;-)

Regards.

Yes sry it was Jewbena, and Rip. they are weiro's. Yes they found my pass ut, but oh well. I hope everyone will forive me. ^_^. because it wasnt me. sure ill pm Cicero. Thx teh banned 0n3na.

BOO Ya

There is old, unfortunately forgotten thread about password security:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7708 I suggest to read it.

Regards.

what do you palay

not telling until i reach level 150 and turn into a soul wizard, so around 3-5 months if i paly more then i have been lately. i got to level 10 first night, but like a week later still level 16 :blink:

OMFG u fucking jew. hey mods check his IP, that is jewbean. he is mad at me because i didnt give him my char (FeI) pass when he asked. he then asked the real old FeI, for his forum pass so he could write shit. yeah im glad ur back bitch little motherfucker lying like a bastard. i cant wait for u to get banned again. little fag.

OMFG u fucking jew. hey mods check his IP, that is jewbean. he is mad at me because i didnt give him my char (FeI) pass when he asked. he then asked the real old FeI, for his forum pass so he could write shit. yeah im glad ur back bitch little motherfucker lying like a bastard. i cant wait for u to get banned again. little fag.

Ekk. First of all why would someone belive you Rip. You are proabley Jewbean as well. I wouldnt give my pass to Jew. I dont even know him.

hmm, u dont know jewbean? if u are the real FeI as u say, then u should know aaron that gos to our school. but since ur lying and are not thomas(the old FeI) u must be jewbean. and dude, YOU even told me that he gave u his pass and u r gonna write bullshit about me on forums to get me banned. and i asked thomas and even he said that he gave u his pass. so STFU. and whoever knows the real FeI, knows that no matter where or what time, his name is always written like this FeI, not Fei. and plz check his IP i am SURE he is jewbean.