Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

Good Bye!

alot of you may have noticed i havent been on much, i have moved to Clarens in south africa and the net here is slow and expensive (20 rand an hour for 56k >.>) thats like almost 5 AUD an hour (i think, brain not working at this time)

Well i just wanted to say farewell to you all, merry christmas, happy new year, good chinese new year and happy hanahka to you all ;) hope you all have fun in EL and i should be back in a few months with incredibly expensive adsl in my new house, ill check this thread from time to time ^-^ ohh and ill give you lotsa piccies from here its amazing, O.O you have to see it and my house

So good morning! and if i dont see you, goodafternoon good evening and goodnight!

p.s. love ya all xD even joo bith!(inside joke)

Goodbye & Good luck!

P.S: Please sabotage the current test match going on over there, us brits need some success in a sport ;)

Goodbye & Good luck!

P.S: Please sabotage the current test match going on over there, us brits need some success in a sport ;)

bah! ;) im an aussie so nuuuuu ^-^

Goodbye & Good luck!

bah! ;) im an aussie so nuuuuu ^-^

omg! an aussie, CHARGE!

Seriously, either you sabotage the match, or SA will get this 'superiority complex'.

*sniff*

Lock this topic and force him/her to use the topic in flames forum. Don't be hypocrites.

Leaving topics now go into offtopic as decreed by Roja... they changed the rule.