Eternal Lands Official Forums
shasso

The Eaf Championship

some guy named alex1105 healed me during fight.I dont even know this guy. i asked him why he did that,and i will post his answer.

i knew there was something wrong about ur weird healing :P, so i asked to post your f1 log and also matess f1 log .. becuz hes ur friend

F1 screen shot

he didnt heal me.i'm not a cheater. i have never seen this guy who healed me.And strange thing is that he said on local:go shivar go....and healed me...maybe he misclicked on me....i got screenshot anyway but i dodnt know how to post it. :D ...yet

what guild is that guy in?

Anyway, i was supposed to tell you that if you get healed or harmed, you should try to type the guy's name so the mod beams him out but i forgot since in all the matches so far this never happened, i think you two were just too close to the end of the stage. Will be more careful in the future, at least it didnt effect the outcome this time. And i will edit the rules on the page, this was the rule that only fighters need to know about, i didnt want to give ppl ideas.. i think, cant remember anymore :D

what guild is that guy in?

Anyway, i was supposed to tell you that if you get healed or harmed, you should try to type the guy's name so the mod beams him out but i forgot since in all the matches so far this never happened, i think you two were just too close to the end of the stage. Will be more careful in the future, at least it didnt effect the outcome this time. And i will edit the rules on the page, this was the rule that only fighters need to know about, i didnt want to give ppl ideas.. i think, cant remember anymore :D

157664[/snapback]

I didnt even notice that someone healed me.it was at the begining of fight.

Then Shivar told me that he wants to see my f1 so i scrolled up and saw it.This guy is from "dn" guild.i saw his tag later

i need 40/70 p/c first and il fight

157846[/snapback]

it will take you a month to get to 121 oa..

are you afraid of him? :P

edit: 6 months...

Edited by shasso

i have 5 PP already.. wont take me 6 months :P

and yes im afraid :P

Edited by Shivar

u gotta tell me the dates on these man i wanna see shivar and shasso pwn ppl

Should be a rule how long u can wait til you guys fight, i think if someone challenge you , you have to accept it.

Unless someone else challenge you and you choose him.

Wait and train is not the way to do this i think.

i dont want to fight evry day if i would win all the time.

Not everyday, but please pick a date.

If it is the date you can't say 'Oh damn i need to train pls next week ok ?'

That sounds more fair to me :P

shut up.. ur not host :(

last eaf was 3 week break or so

Should be a rule how long u can wait til you guys fight, i think if someone challenge you , you have to accept it.

Unless someone else challenge you and you choose him.

Wait and train is not the way to do this i think.

158048[/snapback]

there is a rule :(

The champion has to accept the challenge from the strongest player (a/d/p/c) within 15 days of the challenge issue.

I also hold the right to demand from a current champion to fight a certain challenger.

and also

The point of EAF is not so much about finding The One that we can all worship and suck up to (we already know who it is =), but to bring some good 1 on 1 battles between the strongest mfs in the game.

last eaf was 3 week break or so

That was because thanatos and rogue agreed to fight but couldnt find the right time and because i was busy in RL

Edited by shasso

So will there be some light weight championchip or not? I dont consider myself noob, but I am faaaar from fighting Shivar.. so maybe a/d limit 40-50? Pleeeeeaaaase :angry: