Your Opinion About Them?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion About Them?

• Cool :)
    • They are good
    • Neutral
    • Don't care for them
    • Who?

Puffy AmiYumi (as known in the US) is a Japanese Pop Band. JPop is VERY different from the US version of pop (sex.. and um.. sex.) and has some actual meaning.

Their website is www.puffyamiyumi.com

They have samples of their music on the page.(They are best known in the US for singing the theme to the Teen Titans)

But I wanted to ask two things,

What's your favorite song? Mine would have to be Violet

and

Do you know where to get the theme song for their show that comes on Fridays (hi hi puffy amiyumi)

;) feel a bit nerdy posting this :)

I realy like it...

I wish I could find a direcotory...with lots of J-Pop...so I can download it...I can never find good J-Pop...I have tons of Anime music thou.

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi is not realy Anime <_<

EDIT: Now if you want ANIME take a look at my sig...yay rave Master :) Oh and chobits, Gab Guard, Onegia Teacher, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Last Exile, ....**on and ona nd on...**

Edited by chatterbug89

Puffy AmiYumi (as known in the US) is a Japanese Pop Band. JPop is VERY different from the US version of pop (sex.. and um.. sex.) and has some actual meaning.

Their website is www.puffyamiyumi.com

They have samples of their music on the page.(They are best known in the US for singing the theme to the Teen Titans)

But I wanted to ask two things,

What's your favorite song? Mine would have to be Violet

and

Do you know where to get the theme song for their show that comes on Fridays (hi hi puffy amiyumi)

;) feel a bit nerdy posting this :)

lmao somebody with Maddox as his avatar posting about JPop. Classic :D

Anyway, I have no problems with JPop. I don't listen to it so I can't comment or add anything useful to this thread.

Anyway, I have no problems with JPop. I don't listen to it so I can't comment or add anything useful to this thread.

...so the reason you even posted then was...? :)

...so the reason you even posted then was...? :)

simply because i can.

i went to download some puffy amiyumi but found nothing that i could dl :-\

I realy like it...

I wish I could find a direcotory...with lots of J-Pop...so I can download it...I can never find good J-Pop...I have tons of Anime music thou.

Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi is not realy Anime <_<

EDIT: Now if you want ANIME take a look at my sig...yay rave Master :) Oh and chobits, Gab Guard, Onegia Teacher, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Last Exile, ....**on and ona nd on...**

you have no sig

btw reboot/yahoo/get ahold of me/ Puffy AmiYumi is coo coo

emb's

i don't really watch the cartoon anymore, i watched the first two episodes when it premaired on fridays but that was it really...

Kind of like the real stupid one called "Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy" that comes on in the mornings if you live in the U.S. or have satalite?

OMG i have that set to wake me up everymoreing its a good thing i can only throw pillows at teh darn tv in the morning sometimes it doesnt wake me up then i have creep strange ed edd and eddy dreams!!!

puffy amiyumi is a little less annoying imo but the music is good

lmao somebody with Maddox as his avatar posting about JPop.

Actually, maddox only hates people who like everything from japan, no matter HOW stupid. I don't like alot of anime ;) (Im changing my avatar whenever moonie gets around to it :PP)

and if I do it with a microphone, the quality will be crappy, and i might get some of the show of satan (fridays) in the audio.

You can find ALOT of their music on kazaa (only use lite, original kazaa is evil)

(Damn i want that theme)

i like the ed's better then the puffy's, and it comes on like 5+ times a day here lol (Ohio, USA)

Kind of like the real stupid one called "Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy" that comes on in the mornings if you live in the U.S. or have satalite?

OMG i have that set to wake me up everymoreing its a good thing i can only throw pillows at teh darn tv in the morning sometimes it doesnt wake me up then i have creep strange ed edd and eddy dreams!!!

puffy amiyumi is a little less annoying imo but the music is good

hehe i like ed edd and eddy :D its so stupid its great

Actually, maddox only hates people who like everything from japan, no matter HOW stupid. I don't like alot of anime :D (Im changing my avatar whenever moonie gets around to it :PP)

and if I do it with a microphone, the quality will be crappy, and i might get some of the show of satan (fridays) in the audio.

You can find ALOT of their music on kazaa (only use lite, original kazaa is evil)

(Damn i want that theme)

lol I'm glad you took that the right way because it sounded like I was making fun of you or something (I wasn't)

I am downloading some JPop as we speak :) Takes so long on dial up though. There were these Japanese students at my school (when I was in school) and the one girl gave me a JPop CD (assorted) and I thought it was pretty good. I still have it somewhere :D

Actually, maddox only hates people who like everything from japan, no matter HOW stupid. I don't like alot of anime :( (Im changing my avatar whenever moonie gets around to it :PP)

(Damn i want that theme)

lol I'm glad you took that the right way because it sounded like I was making fun of you or something (I wasn't)

I am downloading some JPop as we speak :) Takes so long on dial up though. There were these Japanese students at my school (when I was in school) and the one girl gave me a JPop CD (assorted) and I thought it was pretty good. I still have it somewhere :D

Yeah.. after almost 1 year reboot is going to change his avatar (3rd person, yes i know.)

I would reccomend :

Just Communication

Ready Steady Go!

(meep we are a bit offtopic, here's some of the girls)

Violet

Tokyo Nights(heard it was good)

and some others i don't have time to mention.

Umm...I never heard of the term madox so I kind of ignored it...but anyways now that I think I know what it is..

I'm not realy a fanatic at all...and there are a lot of anime's, songs, etc. that I don't like either...also...I don't read Mangas or any of that...so yeah...

You should see this friend of mine thou...now he probaly is a fanatic...but that isne't a bad thing....

You watch Cartoonnetwork?

Well I like "Ed, Edd, and Eddy" when it was at its prime (it sill is so I still like it X.x).

But not this new show. I also don't like Forestor's. WTF? Is Catoonnetwork becoming for little kids AGAIN? No wonder every sensible person watches [Adult Swim] or if you are to young Toonami.

[Adult Swim] has true shows like:

1) Futurama (made by the guy that made The Simpsons. See it on Fox if you are to young (14-)!)

2) Family Guy (THE BEST SHOW...besides Futurama...)

so like yeah.

www.adultswim.com

www.cartoonnetwork.com

www.fox.com

Thre links of websites you might like!