Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teylorr

Rs Or El? No Flaming

I don't get it.......Why would you talk about another game? I mean if your talking about it because it is so great, then GO PLAY RS. I personally am sick of hearing about runescape.

I admit I tried it once. I lasted about 30 minutes tops, before I said "This is more boring than watching paint dry"

EL wins in my book any day. I dont see why people insist on bringing up RS. There are so many other games out there that come closer to EL in overall quality. I am just waiting for the P2P version to come out and when that day comes I am sure I will never hear the name runescape again. (At least not in game)

Again I stress!! If its such a good game, then why are you HERE talking about it?

Thats my two cents.

Thanks

Garrin

I vote Runescape. It rulz!

Are you playing?

Hell no! :-D I was joking to show how pointless is that thread - it is Captain Obvious that if we would

prefer Runescape we would play Runescape instead talking nonsenses on ETERNAL LANDS forum. :-}

Regards.

Are you playing?

Hell no! :-D I was joking to show how pointless is that thread - it is Captain Obvious that if we would

prefer Runescape we would play Runescape instead talking nonsenses on ETERNAL LANDS forum. :-}

Regards.

you do however realize that ppl talk EL on the RS forums and how RS is talked about in the EL forums <_< seems kinda pointless to compare them both.... there both MMORPG's.... right? ;)

Yes, they are both MMORPGs, but MMORPGs, unlike men, are not created equal. Plus, since RS and EL are both free MMORPGs there IS a point in comparing them, as they are the same type of game. Comparing EL and Age of Mythology (RTS) WOULD be pointless because they are completely different types of games.

Are you playing?

Regards.

you do however realize that ppl talk EL on the RS forums and how RS is talked about in the EL forums <_< seems kinda pointless to compare them both.... there both MMORPG's.... right? :blink:

they talk about EL on the rs forums?

Yes, they are both MMORPGs, but MMORPGs, unlike men, are not created equal. Plus, since RS and EL are both free MMORPGs there IS a point in comparing them, as they are the same type of game. Comparing EL and Age of Mythology (RTS) WOULD be pointless because they are completely different types of games.

The free version and the paid version are entirely diffrent. I couldn't make a pie beacuse I was on the free version. I couldn't do quests beacuse I was on the free version. I can't go on the forums beacuse I am on the free version.

Runescape is what they call a finished product, EL is still in beta. EL still wins.

RS never really played EL.. i just like RS.. Rs is lil over crowed now adays but i remember playing RS when there were only 2 servers

Server 1 and 2

both had about 200-300 ppl on them :-)

There are currently 70100 people playing

6:21 PM Dec 14 too many freaking people

Edited by DoSAttack

RS never really played EL.. i just like RS.. Rs is lil over crowed now adays but i remember playing RS when there were only 2 servers

Server 1 and 2

That was smart. Getting banned before you even get to play is always a viable course of action.

Server 1 and 2

That was smart. Getting banned before you even get to play is always a viable course of action.

lol i played retard check the bans and look..

runescape or eternal lands? say why and back it up. dont just say "EL"

:blink: Am I the only one to see this?

...If somebody likes Runescape more, why would they be here?

Maybe I'm an idiot for having logic or something...

Burn the books! They have too many names.

Oh nevermind... teh banned 0n3na thought of it:

Huh? If we would prefer runescape we would spam on runescape forum, am I righ or what?

Regards.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

No, they would't spam on RS forum because they can't. So F2P RS players have to ask here.

Let us have a moment of silence for those poor missionaries who risked their lives to show RS people the light. :blink:

Just checking around forums, ran into free time, and I'll have to say that both games come just about even.

Bad first

RS

bad graphics

bad community

EL

still in development

now el has less major bad, but what rs has over El makes them a tie

RS

more crap to do

better magic,quests,pking,and so forth systems

EL

community-for chatting

To me that sums it all up. Its not like my opion really matters, but I was bored.

I bet some of u didn't expect me posting right ???

Geeesh i hate that shit runescape and .......i hate el too .....i sued to love this game...but ...shit man admins won't let u play the way u want .....

Btw i'm lvl 90 in CO lvl 90 reborn ...that means i was 110 and reborned to another race and did lvl 90 ...till now

Entropy .....i have nothing to say to u man .....i just wanted to say tha from my opinion el rules over runescape